Politics Gen XYZ

4,812 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

They'll probably move.

Back to Saudi, preferably...

20 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I thought about that. Of course, they would have to get permission from the same people who renamed the street. :)

Not sure DC can block a reasonable move for no reason, and DoS would be the federal authority responsible. But, I don't actually know what the recourse would be. I'll see if I can post this on Reddit.

Most building and site construction in the District of Columbia requires a permit. You obtain permits from the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA). For work in public space, a public space permit is also required from the District Department of Transportation (DDOT).

here

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Ah merci. I mean, I guess DC could come up with a pretense to deny a move or whatever. I also wonder if the Saudis can't continue to use the current address on their website, as the rest of the road will remain New Hampshire Avenue NW, especially if the renaming will be along the lines of Black Lives Matter Plaza, which is an honorary name:

Black_Lives_Matter_Plaza_Sign.jpg

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

"Black Lives Matter"

"Evacuation Route"

Priceless!

Thank you for your contribution

1 hour ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Scummy, yes.

Is it under the radar, though? It's all over the news.

And it's being pushed by Priti, who's family came to this country as immigrants and allowed her to enjoy the benefits of being a British citizen. Now she wants to pull up the draw bridge. Evil hypocritical Dwarf.

She is a sick fuck. The current government is rife with South Asians I'd like nothing to do with. Reading that Rishi Sunak might be the front runner for the Tory leadership makes me cringe, as I know he will be touted as a South Asian success story in classist Britain.

FYI, I am South Asian.

You sound like a reformed smoker. As for being full of S Asians, if they have the ability and have proven integrity then why not but after saying that looking at the Labour party there are a number who are well dodgy.

scary but who is behind him pulling the strings. JRM is noted by his absence, getting other people to put their heads above the parapet.

11 hours ago, kaffeemitmilch said:

Scummy, yes.

Is it under the radar, though? It's all over the news.

It was supposed to be under the radar and it soon got pushed out of the news by the partys.