Politics Gen XYZ

4,486 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2021, 1:44:53, AlexTr said:

The only thing that has happened here is that the topics on which certain posters would create such content have been removed.

The Brexit thread has also gone and rather than people posting untrue stuff on it it was often just people on both sides overreacting to events.

I´m quite glad to see the Covid thread and others of its ilk have disappeared even though I often posted on them these threads were often just clickbaity threads and seem to have been tolerated purely for that fact.

It does seem to me that in the last couple of years this forum has leaned more towards the don´t worry about what is posted just count those clicks than the let´s have a forum where people can discuss things.

3 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

It takes months to establish this kind of case.

Oh I know,however do you have anything to show that anything in this direction is actually happening?

Would you care for a wager that absolutely no action will be taken against Trump?

The only thing I can ever see happening is that 1 person steps out from the crowd and decides to try to prosecute him.

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

I am curious to know why you included a totally irrelevant  quote from me in the previous post?

The forum software did it. Sorry for not noticing.

It's now been removed.

Don't worry, I don't think any of your quotes are relevant ;)

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

It takes months to establish this kind of case.

All of the kinds of cases that are pending against Trump. There is not just one.

yellow_and_green.JPG.85afca445358c851544

"You lovelies, ma and pa have arrived on Sicily. We met an incredibly nice couple from Berlin

at the hotel reception - two men!! Fortunately that's normal nowadays (rainbow).

We're about to go to the murder mystery dinner together. That's why we're so dressed up."

On 9/24/2021, 12:12:12, Krieg said:

Our board was collateral damage of the EnglishForum (Swiss TT) alt-right drama and for unknown reasons every sensitive thread has been removed here too.  Maybe The Local is cleaning up here as well, maybe there are new forum policies or maybe evidence is been hidden from the big bosses.  No one knows, except the ones who do.

I am sorry this is happening for you. We tried to warn you.

25 minutes ago, Vef said:

We tried to warn you.

When and how?

We've been watching things go downhill for a while now.

Looky, we're still here.

3 hours ago, Vef said:

I am sorry this is happening for you. We tried to warn you.

The threads that we lost were removed before we knew anything about the CH forum. Although I'd say thanks for making us aware of what was going on over at the CH forum. It did kind of explain what was going on here a little.

We lost the Trump and Biden election threads (I think also a third one), the brexit one went as it just was a list of things that have not gone to plan (along with the odd poster who just turns up now and again to insult people and cause trouble) and the covid threads had turned in to a car crash of a few posters that seem to be struggling with the whole thing just posting videos and links to alternate treatments (all untested and none taken by the people posting) and high level anti-vaccination stuff. 

It was like looking at spam and later at least one posted that they were having trouble dealing with the situation - something we all realized and mentioned more than once in the past.

The threads we lost were basically almost done as far as discussion goes (Trump lost, Biden won, brexit is brexit and covid alternate treatments are best left to people who want to try them and we'd be interested to know how it went).

I hope that there is much chagrin at the appalling behaviour of the people who should make Boards a safe space to discuss.

44 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

I hope that there is much chagrin at the appalling behaviour of the people who should make Boards a safe space to discuss.

Not really. TPTB just removed my post where I stated some facts about former right wing EnglishForum mods migrating to TT.

1 hour ago, Metall said:

Not really. TPTB just removed my post where I stated some facts about former right wing EnglishForum mods migrating to TT.

Fuck 'em, if truth hurts they were the first to bleed.

Pathetic cockerels.

So what is really going on? A certain well-known mod has been conspicuous by their absence recently. Who is removing what and why  are we in the dark?

Stupid Shit went down.

At least some one shut the ramblings of EB and Dessa (you are "supposed" to moderate) down, or at at least reigned in their vomit inducing posts.

There is crossing the line and there's crossing the line.

Well Done.