Politics Gen XYZ

4,838 posts in this topic

Even Jen Psaki seems a bit uncomfortable with censoring individuals completely.  

11 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Whatabout? Whatabout? Whatabout? Whatabout?   🤡

Defacing public property, e.g. tearing down statues, burglary, arson, and rioting are all illegal.   If you read your own post  🤔, you will notice that the request was general.    Social media companies remove posts and groups which encourage or plan illegal activity anyway.  

Ms. Psaki mentioned that the WH was working WITH social media companies to identify targets and silence them across platforms.   These targets have done nothing illegal, but rather, that have raised objections to the government narrative.     Social media companies have been doing this anyway, but the overt influence by the government to silence targeted individual critics is indeed new. 

Huge difference.  

From what i have read, the first target, former New York Times Reporter Alex Berenson, has been silenced.   Let's see. 

8 hours ago, cb6dba said:

gives their feet both barrels before wedging those shredded things squarely in their mouth.  

It's the weekend, gottle of geer anyone?

Is this English?   

Perhaps good people of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch  understand this vernacular, but I don't.  

8 hours ago, cb6dba said:

You have to laugh when someone is caught being a hypocrite and gives their feet both barrels before wedging those shredded things squarely in their mouth.  

It's the weekend, gottle of geer anyone?

@balticus

He goes through these nonsense phases from time to time, maybe it is the moon. It will be a one legged dead donkey racing in the Grand National next or accusing you and I of being the same person. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

@balticus

He goes through these nonsense phases from time to time, maybe it is the moon. It will be a one legged dead donkey racing in the Grand National next or accusing you and I of being the same person. :wacko:

No problem - i was just looking for an opportunity to use the word Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch   in a complete sentence.   Mission accomplished.   😇

We should really spare a thought for all those people that spent 4 years thinking Trump was the win they'd been waiting for. 

He showed the left who was a winner. 

Must have been a low bar because it hasn't gone that well has it. 

MGT as clueless as ever.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) wants Chinese residents in the U.S. deported because of China’s links to COVID-19.

But Greene, a QAnon disciple who rails against COVID-19 vaccinations, said nothing about unvaccinated Americans, who scientists say not only spread the disease but to serve as incubators for stronger variants of the coronavirus.

If she were in charge, Greene told Donald Trump’s former strategist Steve Bannon on his “War Room” program Wednesday, “I would kick out every Chinese in this country who is loyal” to the communist party because “China tried to kill us, and did kill us, this past year” with COVID-19. “If I had my way, I would come down on China so hard.”

Greene subscribes to the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory that China, where COVID-19 first emerged, deliberately created COVID-19 to kill Americans.

the rest