Politics Gen XYZ

4,015 posts in this topic

When they write songs of your prowess

(NSFW although many bosses would agree to the sentiment ;)  ):

On 30.12.2020, 18:03:25, AlexTr said:

If Mitch McConnell's heart were any blacker he wouldn't let it vote.

On 30.12.2020, 18:17:57, katheliz said:

Speaking of Mitch McConnell's heart..

You guys got it all wrong. His heart was surgically removed before he took office.

On 1/2/2021, 2:03:11, Metall said:

You guys got it all wrong. His heart was surgically removed before he took office.

And I thought it was sent along with his soul as part of a special offer deal with the devil. 

“Williamson’s skill, if it is a skill, is making people lose the will to live,” said one former colleague who asked to remain anonymous. “He drains energy from everyone and everything around him. He’s a vacuum, a black hole, a void.”

Quote about Gavin Williamson, UK government's inept education secretary.

Oxford University researchers have discovered the densest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called pillocks.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.

A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years.

It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.
This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass.

When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many pillocks but twice as many morons.

60056f85b2bc9_fark_KZFEJ5YzhfsDJHcff8OlH

Not sure if this is conservative humor or just abject stupidity.

Probably the latter.

Allow me to introduce Mr. Rational - aka Rand Paul

Speaking with conservative personality Sean Hannity Friday night, the Republican congressman repeated his claim that Biden's goal of increasing the national minimum wage to $15 would cause 4 million people to lose their jobs.

"And the people who lose their jobs first when you hike up the minimum wage are Black teenagers," Paul said. "So, you know, 'why does Joe Biden hate Black teenagers' should be the question.

Baby bigot gets his ass handed to him on live TV. So embarrassing for him and his supporters. He sounds like he just learned all of those words.

40 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Baby bigot gets his ass handed to him on live TV. So embarrassing for him and his supporters. He sounds like he just learned all of those words.

PLZ forgive me for not having the stomach to watch it all, and do feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It appears to me that what he’s in favor of is good old fashioned “voter suppression”. All that constitutional chitchat is just window dressing.  🥱😏🤮

23 hours ago, AlexTr said:

I got the impression he was being fed his responses by teleprompter, looking at his constant stare