Politics Gen XYZ

4,017 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Metall said:

*horrendous MAGA teen rap*

aaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Watch until the end - there's a payoff

On 7/31/2020, 3:57:40, El Jeffo said:

5f24234ca2e49_fark_cx_qzBcG2LWwwo5Cm_5c4

This was the down turn with a few FB friends.
Youtube taking down the video of Stella was censorship. apparently not seeing the whole conspiracy in this is just being blind.

It has nothing to do with some people looking for less scary reasons for what is happening than a small virus that can kill you and we can't do anything to stop it doing that (at least just yet).
Much easier to burn 5G masts than go and get a Phd that would allow them to actually attack the virus.

15 hours ago, cb6dba said:

It has nothing to do with some people looking for less scary reasons for what is happening than a small virus that can kill you and we can't do anything to stop it doing that (at least just yet).
Much easier to burn 5G masts than go and get a Phd that would allow them to actually attack the virus.

You don't have to do either - just wear a fucking mask and limit your contact with others.

2 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

You don't have to do either - just wear a fucking mask and limit your contact with others.

That would be the easier way, but you know, some people...

49 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

That would be the easier way, but you know, some people...

Yeah, doctors be all like, "wear a mask, protect yourselves and others," and the plague rats shout MUH FREEDUMBS and pop a hydroxychloroquine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 8/7/2020, 11:36:37, El Jeffo said:

Yeah, doctors be all like, "wear a mask, protect yourselves and others," and the plague rats shout MUH FREEDUMBS and pop a hydroxychloroquine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wonder how many would go on vacation to a malaria hot spot and not get vaccinated for it?

On 11/08/2020, 17:48:43, cb6dba said:

I wonder how many would go on vacation to a malaria hot spot and not get vaccinated for it?

I'm not sure how many, but I bet it's more than the number returning from that vacation ;)