Politics Gen XYZ

3,742 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Wulfrun said:

forgotten.jpg.ab7c56638b0c58e8d12cb403f1

That Cymru guy with the swastika on his chest..yuck?

I don’t want neo-Nazis around me and I don ‘t want Sharia law, either. 

7 hours ago, Wulfrun said:

forgotten.jpg.ab7c56638b0c58e8d12cb403f1

That Cymru guy with the swastika on his chest..yuck?

I don’t want neo-Nazis around me and I don ‘t want Sharia law, either. 

So VOX has made huge gains in Spain. England is firmly sunk in the Boris-Farage quagmire.The AfD seems to be gaining even more momentum and the list goes on in, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Poland, etc.. And we haven't even started on the big orange elephant with small hands in the room.

Are we at the start of a slippery slope or are we already half way down? It sometimes seems like the sacrifices of the last 2 world wars have been in vain.

A U.S. national who is a member of the Islamic State group has been deported home, a Turkish official said Monday, as Ankara began repatriating captured foreign IS fighters.

Turkish Interior Ministry spokesman Ismail Catakli told Turkey's state-run Anadolu Agency that a German and a Danish national would also be repatriated later on Monday, while seven other German nationals would be returned on Nov. 14.

The U.S., Germany and Denmark did not immediately comment on Ankara's announcement.

Turkey has over the past few weeks criticized Western nations, including Britain and the Netherlands, for refusing to take back their nationals who had joined the militant group and vowed to send back IS militants — even if their citizenship has been revoked.

Cataki did not provide further information on the IS suspects being sent home but said they were held in Turkish deportation centers.

Two Irish nationals, two German nationals and 11 French nationals who were captured in Syria would also be transferred to their countries of origin soon, he added.

"This morning, a foreign terrorist fighter from the United States was deported from Turkey after the procedures at the deportation center were completed," Anadolu quoted Catakli as saying.

Catakli stressed that Turkey is determined to return "the foreign terrorist fighters to their own countries."...

the rest

12 hours ago, hooperski said:

For the price of one DUP member, the government could have bought British Steel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50411621

But this government would only screw it up completely, why waste more taxpayers' money, when they can be lining the pockets of their wealthy owners with it?

Boris Johnson abandons bakery visit after protesters gather outside

Boris Johnson has abandoned a campaign visit as Extinction Rebellion protesters gathered outside a bakery chanting: “He hasn’t got the balls”.

The crowd of demonstrators outside in Glastonbury, Somerset, held up banners reading ‘Fossil Fuels Are Killing The Planet’ and ‘Tory Policy KiIls’, while a lone guitarist sang ‘The Boris Blues’.

It has been reported the prime minister was advised by the police to abandon the visit on security grounds.

He was forced to divert to a bakery in nearby Wells, where he told customers: “There were lots of crusties there - more crusty than your loaves.”

The incident came a day after Mr Johnson came under fire from flood victims in face-to-face meetings in Yorkshire, over his government's slow response to the crisis there.