Politics Gen XYZ

4,422 posts in this topic

After Kansas elected a Democratic governor:

5be280221ba30_fark_NzVRhO7z5AeGE6k2tO1oV

Twitter can shut down now. There will never be a better comeback than that.

For those Hilary haters or rather Bernie Sanders supporters:

There is a historic feud between Obummer and Hilary.

So there's a deep split in the Dems over Sanders who was a genuine guy. Seems he was not the Globalists' choice. Thus Hils. She is so incompetent she had an illegal email server which is thank God lying in copies on a Wikileaks or a disgruntled Obama/Sanders loyalist.

Ah, j² - still spreading his beloved Faux News propaganda. Oh well, I guess it's marginally better than InfoWars.

BTW, this is what he means when he says "Globalists" and rants about Soros and the media.

globalists..jpg.a36276d7d00e41016c10c935

Amazing how those who reject Judaism see anti-Semitism everywhere on the part of gentile Westerners yet will go to great lengths to deny its widespread existence in the Middle East. 

I don't like any of those charlatans either, and I have a Jewish parent as well as a long history of defending fellow Jews, including our Israeli cousins. 

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

Ah, j² - still spreading his beloved Faux News propaganda. Oh well, I guess it's marginally better than InfoWars.

Behold Jeffo, the Leader of his people!

Morning Saviour!

3 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

BTW, this is what he means when he says "Globalists" and rants about Soros and the media.

Oh and here is Buzzfeed (yes even them!) on PJW's "doctoring" of the Acosta clip:

BuzzFeed NewsVerified account @BuzzFeedNews

There's no evidence that the video was deliberately sped up — but the change in format, from a high quality video to a low quality gif, turns the question of whether it was "doctored" into a semantic debate.

I don't know if you have ever tampered with video - I have done a deep dive years ago even made a DVD converting VHS tape in to DVD format. Nope PJW and Alex Jones aren't "fake".

2 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Behold Jeffo, the Leader of his people!

Morning Saviour!

Is there anyone on tt with whom you are currently not at war? Just wondering, mate.