Erdogan calls Dutch as well as Germans 'Nazis'

191 posts in this topic

Besorgte Union Europe wide!! Besorgte in Turkey use besorgte in the Netherlands to gain support for Erdogan. Besorgte in the Netherlands tried to use Erdogan besorgte in Turkey to gain support, but failed because apparently CSU of the Netherlands won!!

Well, not really CSU, CSU was once also besorgt, but now it's has only a little populism to stop bigger populism from gaining power in Bavaria.

One AKP MP thanked the Netherlands actually for a 2% increase in the yes inclination, but then was criticized by the PM. 

We also heard Rutte offered to have a dinner with Turkish PM (if I'm not mistaken) but was rejected. Turkey looks at the world community in these things, with Trump not getting involved, NATO asking for a cool head etc, it is probable that this will get calmer soon.

Everyone is focusing on "why now" for this crisis, and the right and the left have different answers obviously. 

The most curious thing was where protesters knew the orange thing from and that has been solved, too: Ajax FC of course :) 

1 hour ago, zeino said:

We also heard Rutte offered to have a dinner with Turkish PM (if I'm not mistaken) but was rejected.

Yes, the Turkish PM doesn't like our deep-fried snack food which kills all vitamines.

PS- Thanks to two goals from Dutch player Ryan Babel for Besiktas, Besiktas will go to the quarter finals of the Europe League.

Well, the love affair started with Gullit, got better with Van Hooijdonk and reached the peak with this one. Look at him :) Can you recognize him? 

Dirk Kuyt’s childhood.

Well, he will never walk alone :) 

How do you interpret the crisis and its effects on elections btw? Did it change any dynamic? 

9 hours ago, zeino said:

Jeba, Turkey is more focused on the crises than the elections, but if you are particularly curious about anything, I can try to look at various press. 

I´d like to know whether the Turkish public is told the whole story. E. g. that Turkey refused to let enter Bulgarian politicians to adress potential voters or that German MPs weren´t allowed to visit German soldiers.

Yes, they were but there wasn't an environment of a calm headed discussion undisturbed by events popping up everywhere. It was more like a constant response to something pretty heated, rather than looking at what each country has done to each other so far. We got all that information but all within the framework of Germany's double standards and hostility against AKP.

If you ask me the way Germany applied the ban contributed to this a little bit because at first it was a bit indirect, not very open or vocal (due to international relations probably) and it became very easy for AKP to find out data that supported its views that Germany was against AKP/yes votes but was supporting no. This is the idea. Not Germany against Turkey, but Germany against AKP but supporting all sorts of no sayers.

So, Germany restricted AKP from one place (with some technical reasoning as far as I remember), AKP found out another party (HDP or CHP) was allowed exactly into the same place.

The  "campaign on foreign soil" argument, AKP mentioned others were still allowed to campaign. This is one of the reasons why all parties altered plans and did not use a permission that was granted to them but not to AKP.

Then there was distinction between public space/private space, it was encountered by embassy being Turkish soil.

That campaigning on foreign soil is against Turkish constitution argument, it brought the question, yes, for 8-9 years, everyone has been campaigning, why now? 

In a matter of two three days, the framework was established. They have something against AKP.

Surely this isn't the entire media, I'm writing about the mainstream data flow that the mainstream public has been exposed to.

Then the Netherlands. There it became Turkey versus Netherlands because embassy/foreign soil argument, the state reflex/perspective came to the forefront.

Before the Bulgaria situation, the media shared that the Netherlands campaigned in England.

The German MPs, Turkish people knew already about various cases, but they didn't mean much in the common Turkish psyche. Probably because visits are often associated with something controversial that the public already has an opinion about - whether we agree or disagree- so that is automatically perceived in an already established framework of thought. 

Like, the Christian Democrat trying to visit İncirlik came after the Armenian resolution of the parliament. The Turkish government explained that at this moment civilians were not allowed in the military base, all technical and military connected teams were welcome. 

SPD and Greens not allowed after visiting HDP and calling Erdoğan a dictator, the general public is very sensitive about HDP controversies - this is a very complex issue in which PKK plays a big role unfortunately. 

Bulgaria, was presented again in a context of 1915 and oppression on Muslims. 

So, this is the framework within which facts were evaluated. 

From the perspective of opposition, it has been different, depending on different ideologies. 

Ultimately I think what stays in people's minds is visuals, more than text and debate. The copper and the dog scene was bad. 

If you are interested in the opinions of social democrats and left, you can tell me and I can share that, too. 

3 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

Maybe Europe should deliver the same encouragement to Kurds.

Actually Erdogan is only thinking out loud, what the Caliphate considers as a victory. Victory by numbers. That awkward moment when a NATO Ally is actually making bigger strides than ISIS.

Yes, I would guess that this would be one their strategies, when they are inferior in terms of the regular military means.

The question is, when Germany is overtaken by Turks by numbers, where are they going to immigrate to find a better life? ;)

On 3/11/2017, 2:54:40, Erdmann said:

Time to enjoy the last year's classic once more. B)

great funny video :) ,just what i needed to laugh during this funny day...the next music  merkel -song (das macht nix)  is also funny...

38 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

Maybe Europe should deliver the same encouragement to Kurds.

Yes because Kurdish women are Europe's incubators. Cheers! 

Build all vision and politics and humours on wars and bodypolitic wars between Kurdish women and Turkish women because hey, everyone is a nationalist nowadays. 

And they own women's bodies - that includes everyone now! 

And then we can even collect votes for our brands of nationalism because they are sooooo unintegrated, these people. Such a burden on society. 

How profitable the female body is. 

Erdoğan bodypolitics is problematic. I fail to see how anything else is better. 

Education, noooooooo. 

Jobs, Godsave! 

20 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

The question is, when Germany is overtaken by Turks by numbers, where are they going to immigrate to find a better life? ;)

i think you are seen the things wrong, they like the life-style in Muslim lands, their are just too numerous and spread, and are moving to other countries,

"terraforming them ". e.g. trying to impose their values and laws like sharia law. and try to turn Europe into a Muslim Europe. 

Than it will be heaven on earth for them...without the infidels (us). lol 

4 hours ago, klubbnika said:

Erdogan encourages muslim takeover of Europe, tells the Turks in Europe to have at least five children so they can outnumber the indigenous population:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/three-children-not-enough-have-five-erdogan-to-turks-in-eu.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110942&NewsCatID=510

3 hours ago, Erdmann said:

Good-luck-europe.jpg

They are already doing this with multiple wives and the Germans are paying for their upkeep:

32 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

Actually Erdogan is only thinking out loud, what the Caliphate considers as a victory. Victory by numbers. That awkward moment when a NATO Ally is actually making bigger strides than ISIS.

@Erdmann, I understand how this takeover, new Ottomanism discourse affects anyone outside Turkey strongly. And rightfully so, as it is a vision based on future invasion. Populationwise, in terms of values or with appeal to military history, you know. It's also understable because these discourses probably came into the Western horizon relatively late, so is new and with disenfranchised populations owning them, I believe Europe is more exposed to street level sentiments - here, that is not as common due to historical reasons.

However, how do you interpret this discourse together with Turkey's economic choices - neoliberalism? Military choices  in the Middle East and nuclear choices as well? And why do you think the sentimentalist discourse has increased lately? 

Bodypolitics here has not worked. It was mentioned first in 2009 when the birth rate was 2.09, in 2015, it raised only up to 2.14. How do you think economy and welfare systems interact with this? And is population takeover the only reason for this discourse? 

I mean the EU and Turkey have mutually announced somehow (in this mess) that these countries need each other for now - not just military geopolitics. So what are solutions? (This is because as tensions go on, troubles about people get bigger, and they are not solved and social cohesion everywhere is damaged. The citizen pays for this in many senses.)