Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wed 22nd March Top Notch Comedy Club

2 posts in this topic

Top Notch Comedy Club presents

Wed 22nd March 2017 Jason Patterson & Jim Smallman @ Motte for one day only!

Jason Patterson has the confidence and stage presence of a seasoned pro with many performances under his belt at all the major comedy clubs in the UK. I am so pleased to have this fantastic award-winning comedian back at Top Notch Comedy Club after a sellout performance a couple of years ago. TV appearances include Brown Eyed Boy (BBC) and Jo’s Comedy Funhouse (MTV) He also likes to collect a few awards like the Best Newcomer in Black Entertainment Comedy Awards, The Hackney Empire Awards and Loaded Laftas Rising Star Comedy Award.

Jim Smallman, the Award-winning comedian, writer, podcaster and wrestling promoter finally makes his debut in Germany. He has performed all over the world and even winning the Best International Show at the 2010 Hollywood Fringe in Los Angeles. Heavily in demand as a comedian I am so glad to have him finally on board at the Top Notch Comedy Club !!!

So, if you want to see some proper comedians all the way from England for one day only !!!!??? Run, come, tell all you friends and laugh your head off !!! Save the date, reserve you tickets and get ready for one cracking night full of laughter and entertainment !!

Date: Wed 22nd March 2017

Door: 19:30

Show: 20:30

Tickets: 16 € / 13,00 € (ALG/Students)

Ticket reservation: topnotchcomedyclub@hotmail.de

It sounds good, but I'm afraid it clashes with the international friendly Germany vs England, otherwise I would have gone.