Bavaria plans burqa ban

522 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

I am expected to endure being "humanized" by you, willingly or not, and then to proclaim I enjoyed it, on pain of being declared a "robot" and "insincere", and presumably to be treated to more rounds of assumptions that my objections are due to some exotic cultural conditioning or personal wound I experienced in the past, or some other speculation that can only come from someone who does not have that basic decency. 

No, You don't go somewhere you are summoned, the appearing party wins by default. You lose. This is Code Duello. Has been around for centuries. Robot or not, you can't change it. You have the reputation "insincere" now.  

I love rule 25, which defines the role of "seconds" we bring to the duel. If they disagree and decide to echange shots themselves, it must be at right angles with their principals, preferably with a five-pace- interval.

I'm sending you the whole code, and hereby declare you Charles de Batz de Castelmore d'Artagnan, so you are more fit to express your opinions within the Code. 

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/duel/sfeature/rulesofdueling.html

These rules regulate vendetta, but ignore that for now.

2 hours ago, zeino said:

I'm sending you the whole code, and hereby declare you Charles de Batz de Castelmore d'Artagnan, so you are more fit to express your opinions within the Code. 

But I'm already a novel character!  ;)

eup.jpg.001de07c216eba2da5216d4759fbc80f