Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thursday Night Drinks 16.03.2017 Eschenbräu,Triftstr.67 8pm

8 posts in this topic

Since the former Thursday Night Drinks was moved to Friday I had to stop coming along because of my other obligations on that evening. Shame really. If there is any of the old TND crew around who feels like a TND revival would be a good thing I suggest we meet this Thursday again.  Of course new people are always welcome!

So to get the ball rolling I suggest to meet up at Junction Bar, Gneisenaustr. 18, Kreuzberg. I can be there by 8 pm.

Just to confirm: Junction Bar - and I will be there by 8 pm. Look out for a sign on the table.

This week I would like to suggest a good old favourite bar in Prenzlauer Berg: The Badfish on Stargarder Str. Who is in? Or are there any other suggestions?

On 27.2.2017, 20:32:29, Charlotte said:

This week I would like to suggest a good old favourite bar in Prenzlauer Berg: The Badfish on Stargarder Str. Who is in? Or are there any other suggestions?

That sounds like a plan, not been there for a while. Should be there just after 8 after work.

So tonight at the Badfish.

Look out for a sign ,,Toytown'' on the table.

nearest transport S Schönhauser Allee, Prenzaluer Allee, and tram stop 12 Stargarder Str

Bis Später! :) .

This week I would like to suggest the Eschenbräu in Wedding. A classic, a cosy, unpretentious pub with a homely neighbourhood feel. 

Address: Triftstr. 67

Check out their website: http://eschenbraeu.de/

not been there for ages, and the nice weather is set to arrive. Gets my vote.

It is going to be the Eschenbräu tonight and I will be there from 8 pm. For all newcomers: Look out for a sign on the table "

Thursday Night Drinks".