A quiet day in Sweden

188 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

He didn't say he would put bombs or anything like that, so there is no case. And knowing Salafists, he had the same mindset as all the rest. And police is not (yet) arresting them all.

Not to the police but the relevant authorities (security police) who could put him under surveillance.

The security police often works on tips like that, and it has been successful in many cases.

42 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Totally true, I have reported it earlier in this thread.

Poor kids that are left orphans too. :(

The suspects all have non-western names, one is from Africa the rest is from MENA, and are around 20 years old.

1 hour ago, jeremy said:

I have to say, Goodbob, that given your quite honestly nasty attacks on the resident TT users, including myself this morning, that you are one of the most obnoxious newcomers to our forum. If indeed you are a newcomer, as I believe you are a formerly banned older TTer.

Please calm down your vitriol. 

@jeremy, please don't feed the troll.

Noone wants to discuss anything with him, he is desperate and tries to provoke a "discussion" with insults and personal attacks.

1 hour ago, AnswerToLife42 said:

"2013 Pew Research Center poll asked Muslims around the world whether attacks on civilians were justified. Globally 72% of Muslims said violence against civilians is never justified, and in the US, 81% of Muslims opposed such violence. About 14% of Muslims in the nations surveyed (and 8% of Muslims in the US) said violence against civilians is "often" or "sometimes" justified. 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh believe attacks are either somewhat justified or often justified, 18% in Malaysia, 7% in Iraq, 15% in Jordan, 29% in Egypt, 39% in Afghanistan and 40% in the Palestinian territories "

I've read this report, it's about global attitudes and not only about Muslims.

Nevertheless scary figures from the less developed parts of the world.

They are also at the top nations who think their culture is superior.

Only Italians in Europe come close to that but still far behind with 52% of people having this attitude.

http://www.pewglobal.org/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/27/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

@klubbnika Muslims must be sufering from a high degree of Stockholm syndrome to barge into the lands of selfish, greedy, immoral, arrogant and violent Westerners !!

2 hours ago, jeremy said:

Please calm down your vitriol. 

Only if you promise not to provoke TTers with comments riddled with inaccuracies and irrational contempt. You mentioned contemptibility, but that's only among the gang of swamp things in this forum, jeremy. Those TTers here have been working hard to turn Toytown into another 4Chan full of vile rhetoric, xenophobia, racism and condoning violence done by Russian hooligans. I called you out in particular because you've posted comments in the past about grief and distress, but then follow up with posts that make the fascist gang here proud. :(

I'll leave you to it. <_<

30 minutes ago, GoodBob said:

Only if you promise not to provoke TTers with comments riddled with inaccuracies and irrational contempt. ..., but then follow up with posts that make the fascist gang here proud. :(

I'll leave you to it. <_<

Except there are no fascists here on TT.  I see no 4chan atmosphere here either. Just a lot of people scared for their womenfolk and kids. That's not racism, in fact Islam is not a race but a belief system, mostly peaceful except for the Saudi version. Many Muslims do not like their brand of the faith themselves. That is not hate, it is common sense.

You've made some really nasty personal attacks here on TT, including one removed this morning aimed at me. It is you doing the hating not them. If I take the mick out of "snowflakes" I do not attack any TTer in person.

I'd like to know if you have any direct experience of Wahhabism, before you tell us to tolerate it. And I think you are a veteran TTer under another name.

Cool it mate.