Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

grundbuchauszug (land register extract) how to get?

4 posts in this topic

I am up to renew my resident permit in a couple of weeks and need to provide a current grundbuchauszug  (land register extract) to prove I own my apartment, I have the original after purchase but apparently that is not enough it needs to show I currently own my place of residence. Does anyone know if it is possible to get this online? As I work (a lot!) it is not easy to get to offices during working hours. Otherwise is there only one grundbuchamt (Land registry office) or does each area have one? I am in Pankow

thank you in advance for any helpful information!

2 minutes ago, kirakay said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this online?

It's not, sorry.

2 minutes ago, kirakay said:

As I work (a lot!) it is not easy to get to offices during working hours. Otherwise is there only one grundbuchamt (Land registry office) or does each area have one? I am in Pankow

Then Amtsgericht Mitte is your place to go (according to this list):  https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326740/standort/123202/

thank you @somenesdaughter, I made it to the Amtsgericht Mitte this morning - totally awesome building inside - and it was exactly the place I needed to get the copy I required, and the guys at the main door security were super helpful directing me to the right office and the fellow at the office was really friendly and spoke English helpfully when my not so great German did not cover some of his questions - walked out with what I needed after paying €10 in less than 20 mins in time to get back to work - phew!!! One of the least complicated bureaucratic encounters I have had :-)

btw I dont get why someone gave your comment a thumbs down?!

11 minutes ago, kirakay said:

thank you @somenesdaughter, I made it to the Amtsgericht Mitte this morning - totally awesome building inside - and it was exactly the place I needed to get the copy I required, and the guys at the main door security were super helpful 

Thanks for the feedback – actually it's good to hear that there is still Behörden in Berlin that do a good job! :) 

11 minutes ago, kirakay said:

btw I dont get why someone gave your comment a thumbs down?!

A right-wing serial negger - ignore her.