Military or Civilian Stationed Overseas from the States??? New Car Buying Program

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Raff and i work as an Independent Sales Representative at Military Auto Source on Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany, i'm 24 Years old and i'm from England.

So the main question is what am i advertising?

Okay so i sell cars to the American Military and anyone who is stationed overseas (Inc Civilian Contract workers)

Vehicles are Tax Free while you are overseas, Less than MSRP l and i have Huge Exclusive Military Savings Discounts & Rebates (Prices that will put a smile on your face i can assure you)

If you are travelling to Germany and you want some advice on Vehicles and how it works overseas please feel free contact me, if you want to buy a car and have one when you arrive, i can arrange that for you. 

If you are already here or if you are about to PCS back to the states, i can get a vehicle to pretty much anywhere and everywhere with the best possible pricing.

The Pricing for stateside delivery is so Great!  You even get the Lowest Price Guarantee right up until the day you pick your new Vehicle up.

I Sell: Ford, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chrysler, Lincoln, Harley Davidson's 

Please email me what type of vehicle you are looking for and i will find you one to meet your requirements at a hugely discounted price.

There is so much to tell you about the program but i would advise emailing me on : ryasindi@militarycars.com 

Make the most of the Benefits of being stationed overseas!

Even if you're sat in Afghanistan and you want to buy a car, i can arrange for it to be waiting at the dealership when you arrive back at home :)

Have a Great Day if you are reading this and i hope to hear from you!

Thank You For Your Service.

Raff

Do you sell vehicles that aren't being sold in the US? Or is this purely US market vehicles for delivery at a US dealer?

I'd like to get a BMW 1 series diesel while (civilian) on orders in Germany but getting it legal in the US sounds like a huge undertaking if I were to take it home after the 3 years are up.

Knut

These guys typically sell US spec cars to ID card holders. You could buy a German spec car VAT-free while in Germany and drive it with USAREUR plates if you wish, of course. Usually, though, new US spec cars are cheaper and have more extras than their German spec counterparts so the only times I see this happening is if you buy an older vehicle. Exporting a German spec car to the US - unless the car is 25 years or older - is not going to work.

The U.S. spec vehicles are also sold for use in Europe, but there is sometimes a catch, at least with the Audi and Jeep.  The integrated GPS will not work in Europe as delivered, and there might be an issue with repairs from authorized German dealers...specifically with some parts.  New cars are certainly nice, but buy with eyes wide open.

Disclaimer: I am a repeat Military Sales customer with three Harleys and one Chrysler.  I was always pleased with the sales and satisfied I received a better price than a U.S. dealer, but tempered my expectations for overseas deliveries.