Does anyone have a BestSecret invite to share?

89 posts in this topic

Hi All

A very off-topic post here. But, having moved to Europe recently, I have been struggling to find one and thought this may be a good place to ask.

Does anyone have a BestSecret invite they can share with me?

Thanks in advance!

Parks

Is this a disguised advertisement? Because it works. I'm intrigued now!

Haha nope although that would be clever!

Unfortunately, I was just as intrigued as you were and started doing my research. Now some time down the rabbit hole, I am searching all over for how to get an invite.

Calm down .everyone. I got an invite a couple of years ago:

Hello, I would like to refer you to BestSecret as a new member. I am already a member of this popular fashion community and save up to 80% on the normal price of exclusive designer fashion for women, men and children. Each day, there are more than 500 new offers and items are dispatched within a few days. Membership is free and non-binding.

It's so good that I haven't used it once :lol:.  If I could send you an invite I would but since I've never used it, I don't think I have any invites.

Send me a PM if it you need one.

However, the invitation links on the Internet should work, that's how I started. ;)

I'm in now! 

So it seems to be like zalando lounge or online fashion outlet with some membership perks. Brand selection is everything in online fashion stores, and the selection here seems pretty good. They have limited items for luxury brands though, nothing you can compare with brick and mortar outlet stores. 

I would also like the invitation code for the best secret webshop. Absolutely love to shop!