Former girlfriend going out with colleague

175 posts in this topic

I need an advice and help please.

Here what happened shortly:

I was invited in wedding of colleague, he invited all colleagues with partners. So i thought it could be good idea to take a girlfriend which I was dating since few months. we had some relationship problems in past but by that time everything was OK.

On that wedding there was also one colleague who  was sitting near, so I introduced to my girlfriend, after some time as I did not feel like dancing and they started to dance, I do not know what happened in this few hours of dance but my girlfriend started to ignore me started to talk only to him... we started to argue...she started to make intentionally eye contacts with this colleague in front of me (to make me angry)

The colleague used this situation and obtained her contacts.

after some days I told at work that I was separated with this girl

The colleague used this information again and started to text her and arrange dates.

Now I am very depressed and angry.

I can not think anything else than this! Also this colleague sits in same room and each time I see him I get more and more angry.

My relationship with the girl was not perfect but because of him it ended up 

I can not work well, because my work is intellectual and required thinking, it is not like physical work.

I want to quit the job but I have long notice period.

I also want to sue this girl because of her I can not work any more there and other colleagues who know this are bullying me because he "took" my girl.

Because I am sure she wanted to separate before but did this with colleague to destroy my career

please tell me what to do, any lawyer here is able to help me to quit work without notice and sue this girl?

8 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

Are you serious?

Yes , I am SERIOUS.

I mean in that particular work where the colleague who is dating her sits in front of me and where other colleagues make fun of me

other places I think I can work fine.

1 minute ago, Toy said:

quitting  job and searching other means losing money, who will pay me lost money? you?

You do have a certain sense of entitlement. I am not surprised over your girlfriend's choice.

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Not because of him.

Because she made a choice.

that you think was choise, I think it was intentionally done

3 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

You do have a certain sense of entitlement. I am not surprised over your girlfriend's choice.

losing money because of somebody means you can sue  him/her...

this is not woman protection society but a LEGAL advice topic, so please let lawyers speak

I do not need your advices in this topic

21 minutes ago, Toy said:

Because I am sure she wanted to separate before but did this with colleague to destroy my career

Here is where you are making up stuff. You said yourself she wanted to separate and that you hadn't been getting along well. I can't imagine that she would be trying to destroy your career.

If you are being bullied or harassed at work, report it.

6 minutes ago, Toy said:

that you think was choise, I think it was intentionally done

Choice is always done intentionally.

You are just jealous. But go ahead, sue her. See what comes out of it.

5 minutes ago, Toy said:

losing money because of somebody means you can sue  him/her...

this is not woman protection society but a LEGAL advice topic, so please let lawyers speak

I do not need your advices in this topic

Wasn't it you who said:

28 minutes ago, Toy said:

I need an advice and help please.

6 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Here is where you are making up stuff.

Also making up that he comes from the UK when it is obvious that English is not his first language.

In order to sue her, wouldn't you have to prove that you are unable to do your job? Wouldn't you need proof from your employer?

Who would pay you then?

4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

In order to sue here, wouldn't you have to prove that you are unable to do your job? Wouldn't you need proof from your employer?

Who would pay you then?

I am already admitted to psychologist and am on a sick leave

If I make some harm to you and you have to lose job and money because of that you can sue me and I must pay you back the money.

why you post on legal topic if you do not know such basic things ? !

1 minute ago, Toy said:

[..] not the advice from the members of woman rights protection society.

Even though I am not a member of the women's rights protection society, I still took the liberty to fix the title of this thread, I changed "girlfriend going out with colleague" to "Former girlfriend going out with colleague". I hope that's OK with you.

5 minutes ago, Toy said:

I asked for a LEGAL advice not the advice from the members of woman rights protection society.

You can sue this forum for not providing you with a legal advice.

1 minute ago, klubbnika said:

You can sue this forum for not providing you with a legal advice.

Not for that but I definitely can sue for inappropriate post, and be sure  IP and all info who is using the profile is very easy to obtain!