Music buddies, filmmakers, photographers and other creatives

8 posts in this topic

Moin! 

Calling creative types!

Moved to Hamburg recently and thought it might be a good time to get back into playing music and try meet similar minded creatives. 

• Maybe you're a musician and you want to start a band?
  • Maybe you're a designer or artist and you want to go to some exhibitions?
  • A photographer and want to walk the streets and find the best places, the hidden gems, shops to get inexpensive gear?
  • A filmmaker, a writer, a performer? 
  • Maybe you know where the best rehearsal rooms are, or dark rooms, live music venues, or art venues? 

I'd love to hear from you, even if it's for a chinwag and a beer. 

A little bit about me: from Edinburgh, into filmmaking, music (making and listening) photography, cooking. Looking for agency work in art direction and my German language course starts in Feb. I'm here for new challenges, opportunities and adventures. Musical tastes: lots of things, Bowie, War on Drugs, Alabama Shakes, Bonobo, hip-hop and some electronic music.

Cheers

Hi there,

I recently moved to Hamburg and I am looking for some people to jam with. I play bass but I also have a keyboard ;)

Well, I have played mostly rock and metal, but sometimes it gets really boring, therefore I am willing to experiment with any style of music.

Also I make (kind of) electronic music :D. 

Hey there, 

late to the party, but I'm a photographer who recently moved to Hamburg, and I'm always up for meeting other creatives.

send me a message if you want to get a coffee or a photo walk one day :)

Hi everyone!

I'm artist - singer, songwriter, writer, actress, director, producer. I'm interested in learning photography. For Christmas I received a camera as a gift, and am looking for someone to give me lessons in photography. Would anyone like to hook up some time and help me out and perhaps I could return the favor by sharing one of my talents with you?

???

I share your musical tastes dhwilliam. 

Plus BRMC; JAMC, Brian Jonestown Massacre.

Have been known to sing from time to time and beer is generally a good idea...