International Montessori School Wannsee- reviews anyone?

3 posts in this topic

Hi! Does anyone here has kids in the IMS Wannsee school? How do you like it? Or maybe you know someone who has kids there? Any reviews, info? Can't seem to find hardly any opinions online... 

Highly appreciated. 

Hi Julia! My name is Zhana, we are about to relocate to Berlin in August this year and our son Yan is starting at IMS soon after that. Do you have any impressions of it as of now? Yan used to attend the Montessori and Friends' KITA back in 2014 and we've been very satisfied. We also attended the IMS pre-school plus some open days there and it was fun. My impressions is that now that the school has new management everything is  running quite fine and the whole team is very motivated and enthusiasted. I'll be glad to hear from you :) 

If you want to teach your kid yourself and allow them to run around with little direction during the school day, surrounded by children with behavioral problems that may well bully them, it's the school for you. Some classrooms are better run than others, but overall  our experience has been awful and we are pulling our son out. This is regarding the elementary school. I don't have personal experience with the Kitas.