Brexit: The fallout

12,752 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, AlexTr said:

ETA: Wait a second, where did French Bean say that? Ahahahaha! Was it in your pathetic little PM group? Ahahaha! That is so perfect!

Thinks she's referring to a post I wrote some months ago when they were baiting you and I told you to grow up and for them to stop winding you up. Can't remember what the thread was.

3 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

@French bean So it was something other than described by Br... Kommentarlos. 

Don't know, I can't find the original post so maybe the Mods removed the post.

3 hours ago, Krieg said:

Everything we have to do to make a change is going out and vote.  Still the apathy always win.

Edit. Reconsidering what I wrote, in the UK referendum case, the Brexiteers were the people who wanted the change and they indeed went out and voted and brought the change.

If some incarnation of the UK government does not go through with Brexit, it would seem that people who claim voting is a waste of time would be vindicated. 

Thus spake the vote-suppressing propagandist: voting is a waste of time.

It really is a clever strategy, isn't it? No matter what happens, half the population is upset at the other half. It's why the trolls go to so much effort to promote outrage and discord, using multiple accounts to increase confirmation bias and make it seem like their opinions are more popular than they actually are.

Not that I'm claiming that alt-bicus is clever for promoting it; s/he's obviously just following a playbook. Whether s/he's doing it for fun or profit is anyone's guess.

1 hour ago, French bean said:

Don't know, I can't find the original post so maybe the Mods removed the post.

Most threads where AlexTr is throwing out her toys do tend to get closed.

Said the whiny bitch whose whiny bitching and petty insults get so many threads closed.

Shouldn't you be off shitting your pants over Brexit somewhere?

38 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Thus spake the vote-suppressing propagandist: voting is a waste of time.

My post is directly above yours and anyone who reads it can see that you have misrepresented my point once again.  

People who trot out the flimsiest of excuses to ignore the results of a referendum or election are a threat to democracy and need to own up to it.   

38 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

It really is a clever strategy, isn't it? No matter what happens, half the population is upset at the other half. It's why the trolls go to so much effort to promote outrage and discord,

TT is filled with rage already.    You and many others here are easily upset when faced with opinions which differ from your own.   

Take a chill pill. 

14 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Shouldn't you be off shitting your pants over Brexit somewhere?

Why do you keep saying the same unfunny stuff? 

Sorry to burst your bubble, alt-bicus, but you really don't bother me in the slightest. I can debunk you and your bullshit posts all day without breaking a sweat.

I'm not even going to bother responding to RF, lest I further encourage his unhealthy fixation on other men's genitals. I guess that's why he's so terrified of Brexit: his wife found out about his glory hole fetish and threw him out of the house.

Former Phillip Hammond aide frogmarched out of Downing St accused of leaking Brexit secrets

A former special adviser to Philip Hammond has been frogmarched out of Downing Street accused of leaking government secrets to allies of her old boss.

Sonia Khan was sacked after an apparent blazing row with Boris Johnson’s chief aide, Dominic Cummings,

Sounding more & more like nazis every day ...and why do they need to keep brexit secrets, after all it's "the will of the people" innit?

56 minutes ago, arunadasi said:

Oh, I feel quite at home again after a year! Same old folk with same old bickering! I love you guys! 

At least you've had a break from it arunadasi, we've been putting up with this the whole time!

1 hour ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Most threads where AlexTr is throwing out her toys do tend to get closed.

Your fixation with me is unhealthy for you.

3 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Your fixation with me is unhealthy for you.

One more for the list.

By the way, why the selective ire? I notice you have no issue with RF's off topic post. Just asking a question.

Someone on FB suggested that Cummings looks like The Mekon, thought I'd see how he looks in green...

mekon-cumming.jpg.141edfe1948f7517eb01c0mekon.jpg.471fa07a5a75104f4f5f97feca7dd0