Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Post your favourite PC video

36 posts in this topic

Hi fellow TT-ers,

Since some TT members would like to create a safe space against "right wing fake news" aka anything that doesn't fit in with their own views, I thought I would create a thread dedicated to posting your favourite snowflakey PC video. Maybe that will get my score up but then again I don't really care.

Here's one. All white people are racist. All non-transgender are transophobes. All straight people are homophobic :).

21 hours ago, Erdmann said:

I think this defines it all. ;)

LOL sounds like some people I know.

Salon.com came up with a video from a pedophile saying "I'm a pedophile but not a monster".  The video is so sick that I couldn't finish watching nor will I link it up but it just shows how extreme PC culture has become when they will try and justify pedophilia "as long as they don't act on it".  But we all know what the next step will be.

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017‎ ‎22‎:‎46‎:‎48, Svetlana.Petro said:

"Words like 'racist, mysogonistic, transphobic' are not insults, nor are they stereotypes or generalizations"   Huh?

Isn't Huff post the ultimate safe space for snowflakes?

For those who wonder what happened to the organ we used to trust:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/09/28/the-dangerous-cult-of-the-guardian/

On 1/7/2017, 10:46:48, Svetlana.Petro said:

Here's one. All white people are racist. All non-transgender are transophobes. All straight people are homophobic :).

I was triggered by that comment.

Canada, Justin Trudeau, Ramadan. Is there anything more PC?

Here is Canadian PM underlying on film muslim holidays throughout the year.

On 1/8/2017, 1:07:28, Erdmann said:

I think this defines it all. ;)

its a great video! it really describes the world we live.

to be white,christian, straight, males, with an opinion its a curse.

1 hour ago, vmelchers said:

Canada, Justin Trudeau, Ramadan. Is there anything more PC?

Here is Canadian PM underlying on film muslim holidays throughout the year.

WTF ???  sorry, my ignorance, truly, i never been to Canada i don have any Canadians friends, but when did Canada became a Muslim country?

why he made this video?reall,y tell me, idont know...really  :/  

...and if this is a video to minorities ,

is there a video of him for Buddhists?

and one for Hinduism?

and for religion of fire?

(i actually know i guy that follows the religion of fire and it seems to be a real religion,,for the little i could understand it seems harmless  as hinduism, hinduism or cristianism)

PS: i am not PC! 

Esqualidus, that's an interesting comment :) Canada did not become Muslim, Christianity is the main religion (60%+) of the population, 25% agnostic, 3% muslim. THen why all the publicity for Islam from the Canadian Prime Minister? Well he seems to have taken it upon himself to make Canada, with Germany, the final frontiers of liberal multiculturalism or PC, to put it bluntly. Canada needs immigration to sustain itself, so it looks like he's making an appeal to muslims even though most immigrants come from Asia. And no, there are no videos of him celebrating Buddhism , Hinduism, Judaism. He's certainly campaigning for Muslims, which is refreshing in today's world but still a bit strange.

9 minutes ago, vmelchers said:

Canada needs immigration to sustain itself,

Yes and No.  Canada does need some immigrants but the level of immigration needs to be adjusted to the economy otherwise you're going to get a Toronto or Vancouver with high housing prices and more job seekers than job openings.  This is great for executives of major corporations who will be able to hire labour a dime a dozen but not for the average employee.  Justin is seeking immigration with no regards to those factors.

Btw your video is extremely PC hehe.  He seems to have a fetish for Islam like Merkel. :D

On 1/7/2017, 10:46:48, Svetlana.Petro said:

Her point is sound: we all have sub-concious prejudices against those that are different to us. The way she makes the point though is by being offensive.  The majority of people viewing that video will disagree strongly with her. I don't see anything PC about it - isn't that the opposite of being PC?

NIG, my #1 concern with this is she is saying that someone who tries really hard to fair and judge behaviours independent of physical traits (eg race, gender) is still racist and mysogonist.  Putting them in the same category as someone burning down a 'black church' wearing a white hood is a real problem and makes it actually more difficult to deal with racism.  If she said that we have these subconscious biases, and think about them and how they impact your behaviour that would be one thing.  To say that she is racist and so is David Duke just waters down the definition - exactly what she says is a problem.

19 hours ago, vmelchers said:

. Canada needs immigration to sustain itself, so it looks like he's making an appeal to muslims even though most immigrants come from Asia. 

that is very strange! why than focus on Muslim population?

he is focusing on a religion and not a country which is even strangier...

is he Muslim?, i than just browse a bit in the net and was some info that he converted to islam like obama.

19 hours ago, vmelchers said:

Well he seems to have taken it upon himself to make Canada, with Germany, the final frontiers of liberal multiculturalism or PC,

i find funny, that no president or prime minister ever concerns about any other religions...but than again,

the other religions never asked so much to be accepted or ask to have special conditions, 

or so incompatible with other religions like Islam. 

20 hours ago, vmelchers said:

He's certainly campaigning for Muslims, which is refreshing in today's world but still a bit strange.

its not refreshing. many  countries in Europe seems to be doing the same <_<.

refreshing would be making a video wishing some special days for the other religions :) 

and of course i will get reddies because i am criticizing Islam...to them i say "Up yours" 

On 1/11/2017, 2:42:55, ale3982 said:

NIG, my #1 concern with this is she is saying that someone who tries really hard to fair and judge behaviours independent of physical traits (eg race, gender) is still racist and mysogonist.  Putting them in the same category as someone burning down a 'black church' wearing a white hood is a real problem and makes it actually more difficult to deal with racism.  If she said that we have these subconscious biases, and think about them and how they impact your behaviour that would be one thing.  To say that she is racist and so is David Duke just waters down the definition - exactly what she says is a problem.

I agree with you that it may lead to the dilution of the meaning of the word racist or misogynist but this doesn't weaken her point. We are, to some degree, all racist and misogynist. Your comment strikes me as typically PC - we can't call a subconscious basis racism because that isn't what we usually use the word for. 

On 1/11/2017, 7:20:10, esqualidus said:

i than just browse a bit in the net and was some info that he converted to islam like obama.

and of course i will get reddies because i am criticizing Islam...to them i say "Up yours" 

Or you could have got it because you making a ridiculous statement like the one quoted but hey surprisingly you didn't. 

On 1/9/2017, 4:07:53, jeremy said:

Isn't Huff post the ultimate safe space for snowflakes?

Funny you should mention that, jeremy. :D

Snowflake.jpg.d8f3526ec574eef540bbe21375

On 11/01/2017, 18:20:10, esqualidus said:

that is very strange! why than focus on Muslim population?

he is focusing on a religion and not a country which is even strangier...

is he Muslim?, i than just browse a bit in the net and was some info that he converted to islam like obama.

i find funny, that no president or prime minister ever concerns about any other religions...but than again,

the other religions never asked so much to be accepted or ask to have special conditions, 

or so incompatible with other religions like Islam. 

its not refreshing. many  countries in Europe seems to be doing the same <_<.

refreshing would be making a video wishing some special days for the other religions :) 

Yep, preferential treatment springs to mind. Which is what they are trying to achieve with all terror.