Truck-driven terror attack at Berlin Christmas market

499 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what happened in Britz-Süd last Sunday? We drove past a hoard of people at the entrance of U-Bahn with n number of Police cars, one big Police wagon, 3 or 4 Feuerwehr Trucks.

I've been trying to find out what happened there, but not even one news network mentioned anything, not even the radio. Even if it was a false alarm, they do mention it. :blink:

If anyone knows anything about it, or finds a link to it, please do let me know.

I have no freaking idea, I simply did a google news search on U-Bahnhof Britz Süd and that is what came up.

I only wanted to be helpful.

18 minutes ago, sr5dnptylno said:

I have no freaking idea, I simply did a google news search on U-Bahnhof Britz Süd and that is what came up.

I only wanted to be helpful.

I didn't mean to imply you didn't. It seems multiple stories are circulating about this online.

On 2/18/2017, 10:44:27, Erdmann said:

Does anyone know what happened in Britz-Süd last Sunday? We drove past a hoard of people at the entrance of U-Bahn with n number of Police cars, one big Police wagon, 3 or 4 Feuerwehr Trucks.

I've been trying to find out what happened there, but not even one news network mentioned anything, not even the radio. Even if it was a false alarm, they do mention it. :blink:

If anyone knows anything about it, or finds a link to it, please do let me know.

It was only more 'mental health' issues at play. Nothing to see. Move on, move on....

Hah, I was right. My bad, it was Monday. BVG wrote this.

But in a FB page someone wrote that there was a body involved. No news about it, just like it never happened. Rough translation: "Yesterday at 15:30, passengers were sent out of the U Bahnhof. Nobody was allowed to get in. Ambulance, emergency doctors etc. In no time they emerged out with no victims with them. 25 minutes later the relief unit came back unfortunately with a dead body...Blah blah," the rest is her getting worked up at the people who were insensitive about the situation.

So it was a dead body unreported, unless I missed any other news.

Screenshot_20170219-122600~01~01.png

Point Blur_Feb192017_121917~01~01~01.jpg

6 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

Hah, I was right. My bad, it was Monday. BVG wrote this.

But in a FB page someone wrote that there was a body involved. No news about it, just like it never happened. Rough translation: "Yesterday at 15:30, passengers were sent out of the U Bahnhof. Nobody was allowed to get in. Ambulance, emergency doctors etc. In no time they emerged out with no victims with them. 25 minutes later the relief unit came back unfortunately with a dead body...Blah blah," the rest is her getting worked up at the people who were insensitive about the situation.

So it was a dead body unreported, unless I missed any other news.

Screenshot_20170219-122600~01~01.png

Point Blur_Feb192017_121917~01~01~01.jpg

Yes, another example of fake news. Nothing to report here, blah, blah, blah. Like all those truck and van attacks that happened in France a couple of years back just before the Charlie Head attack. Move on, move on....

4 minutes ago, Tepin said:

Yes, another example of fake news. Nothing to report here, blah, blah, blah. Like all those truck and van attacks that happened in France a couple of years back just before the Charlie Head attack. Move on, move on...

For one moment I thought you really meant that. :lol:

The reason why I'm highlighting what happened on Monday is because that Police and Feuerwehr Action was seriously BIG. Big enough for a news report, and yet nothing reported. And now it's confirmed that there was a body involved.

1 minute ago, Erdmann said:

The reason why I'm highlighting what happened on Monday is because that Police and Feuerwehr Action was seriously BIG. Big enough for a news report, and yet nothing reported. And now it's confirmed that there was a body involved.

Exactly, nothing to see here, move on, move on. Just like the multiple van 'mental health' attacks on shoppers before the Christmas that preceded the Charlie Hebdo attack in France.

There were no sexual assaults on NYE 2015 in Cologne either, if you were to believe the initial reports. 

On 18.2.2017, 10:56:48, sr5dnptylno said:

On 18.2.2017, 11:19:38, brianjunker said:

That is "fake news", I believe. According to Berliner Zeitung, the suicide took place near Falkensee.

Sr5dnptylno is not making a wild claim here. Kazim had allegedly commited suicide the Thursday before, and yet the news of this and his own parents were informed of this only on Tuesday.

Any news on how the 'doctors, rocket scientists and engineers' are integrating into German society?

From the minus votes I am receiving here, it is clear this forum is plagued by libtard lefties. It is amazing they have the time to read an online forum after all their apologist activities are taking care of. 

Just now, Tepin said:

From the minus votes I am receiving here, it is clear this forum is plagued by libtard lefties. It is amazing they have the time to read an online forum after all their apologist activities are taking care of. 

Or maybe your posts come across like a chauvinist blowing his load over the innocent face of reason?

17 minutes ago, Tepin said:

Or maybe you come across as an arse.

45 minutes ago, Tepin said:

Any news on how the 'doctors, rocket scientists and engineers' are integrating into German society?

This deserves more greens than I could ever give it.