Posting while drunk!

38 posts in this topic

Down the pub ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... pissed.

11 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Down the pub ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... pissed.

Earliest drunk post ever :D

Trump what the fuck are you up to?This is not going to end good!Hope i'm wrong.  Prost!Time for another cider as long this planet still excists :(

I'm near on 55 fucking years old and I want to know who and where my Mum is!!! 48 fucking years since i last saw you and still miss you near on every fucking day PLEASE! get in touch just once,just once so that i know who i am and where i come from :(

Have tried everything,mrs bobbylines even tried kai pflaume all you need is love show,they got in contact but never got any further,mrs now hates kai pflaume lol,here are the facts,born joyce wood in bournemouth probaly in the 1930,s married  james wescott,ran off and left her family in 1970,married a man with the surname of hankey,that's it,anyhelp very welcome!

She also took every single photo of me with her,none from my older brother or sister,so now no photos of me excist as a child :(

11 minutes ago, bobbylines said:

Have tried everything,mrs bobbylines even tried kai pflaume all you need is love show,they got in contact but never got any further,mrs now hates kai pflaume lol,here are the facts,born joyce wood in bournemouth probaly in the 1930,s married  james wescott,ran off and left her family in 1970,married a man with the surname of hankey,that's it,anyhelp very welcome!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/archive/2012/04/24/Local+News+(de_local_news)/9666042.Mobile_library_will_replace_Portland_s_Underhill_facility/

There´s Kathleen Joyce Wood, dear bobbylines, passed away at age 86 the other year...I dunno if that´s she or whether that would help anyway. But Tor is right.

Thinking of you, bruv.

Ok. I know nothing about finding relatives in the UK. If anyone does and needs some financial support to enlist one of the many online sites, I would be more than happy to throw in a bit for bobbylines.

Thanks guys,but don't need any financial help but if somebody out there searching does let us know,maybe i should put out some prize money,Find bob,s mum and win a piss up! :)

Sorry, Bobby, but I haven't seen your mum (negative your mum sick burn!).

I am, however, quite drunk right now, and thusly feel uniquely qualified to contribute to this thread.

YEAH!!! MORE BEER, MOTHERFUCKERS!! WOO HOO