Posting while drunk!

38 posts in this topic

Ok i'm drunk :) My drunken thoughts,I came here 32 years ago with nowt in my pockets,no work and no abode,lived on the streets for two weeks,have been engaged to a millionairs daughter,to a nymphonan and a virgin,i now own  my own house and have just bought a brand new motorhome,please don't ask how I've done it as i ain't got a f*****g clue!Cheers :) so if you get drunk post your true thoughts here ;)

Ooops! Almost forgot,my wife of twenty years is not a millionares daughter,nor a nyphoman or a virgin! ! Is that not the perfect female :D

I was just thinking about what i posted yesterday,ok engaged threetimes to the above mentioned( not including wife) all put together probaly the perfect female,rich,nymphoman and a virgin,but how the hell do you get a nymphomanic virgin!The mind boggles time to get back on the cider me thinks :)

In vino veritas (truth in being drunk)... bobbylines drunk is way nicer than millions of people cold sober! :D

Never really got this manly focus on the "Virgin"...(not to mention 72 of them). Give me a mature woman who knows what she is doing anytime over a virgin. Period (and yes, I thought like that when I was much, much younger and am glad I did :-) )

Starshollow: this is the " drunk thread "--please leave comments to the always drunk experts! :lol: (Bobbylines being one of them and I try to be a faithful disciple!!)

1 hour ago, Metall said:

In vino veritas (truth in being drunk)... bobbylines drunk is way nicer than millions of people cold sober! :D

I´ve met bobbylines and can confirm he´s a lovely person. This is my Sunday evening statement from the bottom of a mountain in Crete rather than having met bobbylines in Harburg in a flat area!!!:rolleyes:

I can also confirm bobbylines is better looking than me. The waitress in the café where we met for a soup said that quite loudly.

Many a truth is spoken in jest and in drunken stupor.  I am guilty of such crimes.

1 hour ago, bobbylines said:

Oh yah!drunk again :) It's friday,but no drunken posts tonight,keep my thoughts to myself :)

I commend you on your grammar and mastery of keyboard whilst drunk.  I myself lose my ability to type

when i'm too funk ,    sorry so srunk.  haaahaow  yu knw what i meen man!  i hate all the duble lanes that keep mving when i m drvng

On 20. November 2016 um 21:10:45, john g. said:

I can also confirm bobbylines is better looking than me. The waitress in the café where we met for a soup said that quite loudly.

I didn't hear her say that,maybe your ears were playing up,was she good looking?