Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Professional English speaking web designer in Frankfurt area

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend an English speaking web-designer / web-developer in the Frankfurt am Main area?

We are looking for a professional designer/developer who could design and then program a professional corporate website. The idea is to find someone who is creative on the one hand and technically skilled on the other.

What we definitely not looking for is one of those "yeah we can do it all and cheap!" or "800€ and you get a super professional site" people. Sadly experience has shown that in many cases the result is not creative and by far not professional on any level (someone who just changes the color scheme on a worpress template and call that design and development is surely not for us...)

If someone could recommend a professional who could design and program properly (or a team of designer + programmer) in Frankfurt, that would be great. We need a modern design and professional setup of the design on a content management system. The catch is that we would like to work with someone who is able to communicate in English. It is an important criterion for us since we want our ideas to be fully understood.

Someone who is located in Frankfurt would be great, so arranging personal meetings will not be too complicated.

Thanks in advance and a good evening to everyone.

Hi R_J, I had my share of issues with websites so I can imagine what you mean.

Anyhow I can warmly recommend AV-IT in Frankfurt. They speak English and I had an excellent experience with them on two separate web related projects. Initially I got their info through a friend, she had strongly recommended them. One of the things I find really great is that they got a really professional crew, the designers design and the programmers do the programming so the outcome is of a corresponding quality.

Here is a link http://www.av-itconsulting.de, I hope that will help you out.

Hi R_J,

Did you end up finding a designer/developer for your corporate website? I have an English-speaking friend in Darmstadt who could fit the bill and may be interested.

Cheers