Friday Night Drinks 24.02.2017 @ TBD

147 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I would like to start a Friday night meet up. At the moment,  I help to organise  a meet up on Thursday night but many people state that they would prefer Friday night. So I thought I would give it a try.  I am going to suggest Murphs Irish Bar at Schiffbauerdamm 1 as this is a decent place and is centrally located. This Friday, 7th October, at 8 pm

Keep checking the thread.

Colinn

Thanks Colin,

It's also refreshing to have a new thread as a good part of the Thursday night thread is quite out-dated and inaccurate. Which, I think at least, deters newcomers from joining in.

Cheers!

Is this the end of Thursday nights as we know it? Fridays could be better to try out.

Maybe see you all next week.

9 hours ago, mari2025 said:

Hi Colin,
I am new in Berlin and would be happy to join you guys on Friday with m yboyfriend.

BR,

Mari

The more the merrier!

The Bird by Hackescher Markt has good burgers and a big bar which is pretty empty on evenings as far as I've seen.  

What about Badfish?  Haven't been there, sounds good; too crowded on a Friday?

Ok let's get things going! Badfish is always a good option. As long as you get there before 8.30 you usually get a table. But It's a smoker's bar - just fyi.  I'd suggest we go back to our regular voting system. Suggest a place and put your name behind it. For the next person: copy and paste and add your name. Simple. I'm going suggest another smoker's bar (it's bigger than badfish and usually doesn't get that smoky). U8 Schönleinstr. We had a few good Thursday meet ups there. 

Zum Böhmischen Dorf: Krs

The Bird: naberlin

Feel free to add badfish to the list as well!

The Bird at Hackescher Markt has my vote, non smoking and chicken wings, also its called The Bird Express ;) 

Zum Böhmischen Dorf : Krs, Colin, redforeman

The Bird Express: naberlin, ash