Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

quit my job today

30 posts in this topic

You can request a zeugnis at any time, a zeugnis that is not at the end is called a Zwischenzeugnis and, at least in principle can be requested at any time.

But it is normal for a zeugnis to take some time.  I would suggest you request one from your current/previous employer and send the other things to the new company together with a note saying you have asked for a zeugnis and that you will forward it once it is complete.

15 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

You can request a zeugnis at any time, a zeugnis that is not at the end is called a Zwischenzeugnis and, at least in principle can be requested at any time.

I asked for a Zwischenzeugnis, because I have a new manager and celebrate 10 years of service in the department. These are valid reasons to ask for a Zeugnis.

I would speak with your HR Department and ask them for the Zeugnis,

What you need to ensure is:

1 They list your responsibilities/tasks you carried out, These should correspond with what you put on your C.V./resume,If they have not listed all your responsibilities you can challenge them to correct the "Zeugnis" but do not delay. Your new employer will use this to check how honest you were on your application.

2 There are also standard phrases  they use throughout the "Zeugnis" which imply what they thought of you as an employee, Google these to understand whether they mean good or very good, Again if you are not happy you can ask your HR department to rewrite you zeugnis. 

Remember if you wish to remain in Germany and apply for other jobs your future prospective employers would like to see all your references "Zeugnis" so it is an important document and something you need to ensure is correct.

Can someone help me how to find  this i need to provide :

Steuerklasse

Jahresfreibetrag

Monatsfreibetrag

Steuer-Identifikationsnummer

1 hour ago, TraceKira said:

Can someone help me how to find  this i need to provide :

Steuerklasse

Jahresfreibetrag

Monatsfreibetrag

Steuer-Identifikationsnummer

No one knows ?

I guess i have to go to Rathaus ?

11 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

No one knows ?

I guess i have to go to Rathaus ?

Look at your pay slip.  It should have the steuerklasse and steueridentifikationsnummer on it.  If you are single and have no kids, your steuerklasse should be 1.  I don't know about the freibeträge.  If you don't know if you have them, you probably don't.

Just now, LeonG said:

Look at your pay slip.  It should have the steuerklasse and steueridentifikationsnummer on it.  If you are single and have no kids, your steuerklasse should be 1.  I don't know about the freibeträge.  If you don't know if you have them, you probably don't.

Thanx for the answer.

Vielleicht jemand weiss uber diese :D ?

Jahresfreibetrag

Monatsfreibetrag

Danke schon

bramble is right, read the threads lnked to above. It's about having certain estimated

expenses added to your payslip.

In a nutshell, if you don't have a Freibetrag stated on your pay slip, you don't have one, like most people.