Table Tennis in Munich

7 posts in this topic

Dear TT users,

I'd like to play Table Tennis on the week ends or possibly on some working days in the evening.

Is anybody aware of any places where tables can be booked?I tried google, however it was not very helpful.  

I'm an intermediate level Table Tennis player and looking for a partner with similar skills.

There are loads of tables about no need to book or pay...

If anyone is near Munich-Pasing and fancies a game then let me know...

In the Hadern area and would love to have a game. Bit rusty though. I find a beer helps with focus though.

Im near Pasing. Would love to play. Am not by any means an excellent player but had one in my old office and used to play every day for 2 hours 

Anyone looking to play about once or twice a week?

I am far from being good, but used to play off and on about a 17 years ago and would like to get back into it...yes, it was a looong time ago :-) 

My partner and I play occasionally on the Wies'n tables and others around München. Might be fun to have a few others to play with. As the weather warms, it is a great form of exercise and fun :)

There are tables all over town and we have nets / kit /balls etc just in case. PM me if you want to start something...