Where to buy argan oil in Frankfurt?

9 posts in this topic

I am looking for organic Argan Oil for skin in Frankfurt - anyone knows which shops I can buy good quality one?  bought one from a shop in Skyline Plaza lately, the smell does not seem to be right.  there are online ones - but either too cheap, makes me wonder whether about their quality, or those sold in US... 

Check GT's World of Beauty near Hauptbahnof. They have a whole section of oils. I got a nice bottle of Neem Oil there last week.

La Nature in Wiesbaden  you can also have it shipped to you.Organic Argan oil 50 ml is 7.50 Euros.

This is one of my favorite shops, I use several of their products, including their natural shea butter that's fantastic.

Btw, if you go to their store, they'll let you test their products before you buy them to see if you like it. 

Was just looking at their online catalog and they even sell broccoli oil.  :lol:

5852be9d1a1fc_arganoil.PNG.aab6154b6da45

I got Argan oil twice at different health food stores. But the smell!! *phew*

9 hours ago, VirtualMachine said:

I just ordered some off Amazon.de...

Faster and cheaper than trawling around the local shops!

yup and you can even get it for free via amazon review trader.  

Seconding GT World of Beauty near Hbf. They have a lot of oils for hair and skin care on the shelves toward the right. Just make sure to double check the ingredient list and you should be fine. You could also just ask, since the shopkeepers speak English.

On 9/5/2016, 9:49:29, AUZiLilly said:

I am looking for organic Argan Oil for skin in Frankfurt - anyone knows which shops I can buy good quality one?  bought one from a shop in Skyline Plaza lately, the smell does not seem to be right.  there are online ones - but either too cheap, makes me wonder whether about their quality, or those sold in US... 

You're probably going to have to look outside of Germany...since the argan grow/manufactured only in morocco...buying directly from morocco should inspire some confidence :) ...i dont know how accurate the following experiment is: where to buy argan oil.
But you will judge it by yourself!