Wurzburg Jobs - experience with Flyer Alarm?

4 posts in this topic

I'm looking for openings in Wurzburg and have seen a number of jobs at Flyer Alarm.  Anyone have experience with them?

I'm a well-trained Canadian accountant CPA (CMA), if anyone knows of opening in the Wurzburg area...  Let me know!  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, ale3982 said:

I'm looking for openings in Wurzburg and have seen a number of jobs at Flyer Alarm.  Anyone have experience with them?

Only as a consumer ( I somehow managed not to read the part about jobs in the title when I first clicked).

9 minutes ago, ale3982 said:

I'm a well-trained Canadian accountant CPA (CMA), if anyone knows of opening in the Wurzburg area...  

With or without HGB knowledge/ experience? 

Hi,

I live just around the corner from Flyer Alarm and know some folks that worked there.  I am however currently out of touch with them so I don't know the current state of affairs is. But perhaps some anecdotes from back then are in order.  Back in 2008-2010 the company had reached that critical mass in Germany where the law defines that a workers council needs to be elected to represent the needs and wishes of the workers.  These councils have a limited say, but indeed some.  The owner didn't like the idea and divided to the company into many sub-companies.  When the workers then tried to get a union affiliation going, eastern-bloc thugs showed up at the meeting scaring the members into not continuing the thought.

That was then, don't know how it is now.

Take care,

LostInEurope01