Mass shooting at shopping center in Munich

490 posts in this topic

I'm following Zero Hedge, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Sky news. I just listened to the German police guy.

seems to be coming to an end now. They think it was only one man. Just OEZ. Not islamic.

German media seemed tbh totally inexperienced (absolutely no criticism of that we US & UK have form with our violent histories of shootings in the US and IRA in London) 

Earliest indications is this was a Munich resident gone nuts. 

All credit to the coppers. They were awesome. This could have been much much much worse.

OEZ is not so far out and is a good shopping centre similar to the PEP or Riem Arkaden. Not a particularly poor area.

16 minutes ago, jeremy said:

From the coppers themselves - eight dead plus the perp.

Now already asked why north Munich? 

Isn't that a poorer part of the city?

And where the hell is Angie?

this is what they have been talking about the whole time (fear of right-wingers) and now i know why

silly naive foreigner me

the germans knew from the start of this asylum thing that they have this undercurrent amongst them

its like cologne.  the govt is shitting itself and is not saying a thing

@razorsandroses...

Given the info we had and the day... did you not for one millisecond think that my post was satyrical? or are you one of my serial neggers?

9 minutes ago, jeremy said:

seems to be coming to an end now.

Jeremy can you please share the source? if it is a web news?

21 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Now already asked why north Munich? 

Isn't that a poorer part of the city?

And where the hell is Angie?

this is a classic german shopping mall and its hardly in the poorer part of the city.  hardly the Gorbals.

i dont think i've ever seen a "poor" part of munich, relatively speaking. 

you never been this far north of holzkirchen, jeremy?

15 minutes ago, jeremy said:

I'm following Zero Hedge, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Sky news.

this so reminds me of cologne when you got all the best news and updates from non-german sources (!)

4 hours ago, SpiderPig said:
8 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

@razorsandroses...

Given the info we had and the day... did you not for one millisecond think that my post was satyrical? or are you one of my serial neggers?

Tell you what, why don't we bring gather the families of all 8 victims, then you crack your jokes and see if they share your idiotic "satyrical" sense of humor.

Better yet, if a terror attack strikes in your home country and kills your mother or sibling, we'll all come up with clever and funny wisecracks to lighten up your mood.

I assume you are on a "legal" high...

Prick!

No, it's called I have something called a conscience...something you clearly are devoid of. Edit your name and remove the "spider" part. It would suit you well.

4 minutes ago, razorsandroses said:

Tell you what, why don't we bring gather the families of all 8 victims, then you crack your jokes and see if they share your idiotic "satyrical" sense of humor.

Better yet, if a terror attack strikes in your home country and kills your mother or sibling, we'll all come up with clever and funny wisecracks to lighten up your mood.

Strongly disagree!

If I die in a terror attack and there will be a thread here about this, I hope SP cracks a good joke about dead me! If you are not directly affected by this attack then humour is the best thing to keep the brain working. Otherwise there will be panic and support of populists and bullshitters will grow because they tell what a hysteric mind wants to hear.

19 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

@razorsandroses...

probably, but then I get the feeling that most of this forum are serial neggers of yours. 

gone on, give me a red, you know you cant help it . . . .

its like you and lisa are the scissor-sisters or something

MTV...

I very seldom give greens and I give fewer reds...

Only reds iof you are being a proper nob!

The U.S. consulate does not think this is quite over yet...

https://de.usembassy.gov/emergency-message-u-s-citizens-shots-fired-multiple-locations-munich/

[Update 21:33] Media are reporting that Munich authorities have declared an emergency using the city’s smartphone warning system. Residents have been warned not to leave their homes:  For your own safety, avoid squares and streets: perpetrators are on the run. Train and bus transport suspended. Turn radio and TV on.  Munich’s mainline railway station is closed, and mass transit remains halted.

U.S. citizens are advised not to come to the U.S. Consulate due to the uncertain security situation.  Continue to shelter in place, contact your family members to let them know you are safe, and follow the instructions of police and emergency personnel.  Continue to monitor local news stations for updates.  Maintain a high level of vigilance and take appropriate steps to enhance your personal security.

3 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

Only reds iof you are being a proper nob!

What if somebody is being an improper nob?