Mass shooting at shopping center in Munich

490 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, sr5dnptylno said:

I don't know if this is relevant, but it was reported that he was constantly teased due to his last name which the article says means, "bullied" in German. I can't find sonboly in my duden or online worterbuch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html

It doesn't mean a damn thing in either German or Bavarian.

11 hours ago, Taffthedigger said:

Aye. Steel has a "memory"

11 hours ago, Porky Pine said:

Thanks, Taffthedigger. Interesting fact.

Thanks to the SZ, I now know he got the Glock via the darknet. And he traveled to Winnenden, looked around and took photos. He also had Breivik's manifest on his PC.
Sick, sick, sick.

Apparently I am "dumb" for putting it this way. I appreciate that this has now been elegantly pointed out... all these years I had these nagging doubts... restless nights. No more. Tonight I sleep the sleep of the enlightened

That video game angle is as old as the hills. I normally don't buy that excuse, but as gaming today is almost exceeding Hollywood sometimes on delivering realistic experiences... If he didnt learn how to handle a gun in a gun club, then where did he learn it? Youtube? Dark web? A video game? I assume it isn't as easy as just point and shoot, otherwise why would gun clubs even exist? 

Flight simulator was a big thing when I was a kid (along with jet set willy - lol) but I can't recall there being a surge in people commandeering and flying planes in the 80s after a quick go on a commodore 64. Those military games of nowadays though - they seem to be a beast of their own. 

You can not learn how to handle a gun just by playing a video game. Someone had to explain it to him. The way he held the weapon was more the amateurish, he tucked his head in when he fired the gun. He never fired a gun before that day. 

11 hours ago, sr5dnptylno said:

I don't know if this is relevant, but it was reported that he was constantly teased due to his last name which the article says means, "bullied" in German. I can't find sonboly in my duden or online worterbuch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html

, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at ...

In fairness to The Mail's atrocious writing ability, I think they are referring to "mobbed" as meaning "bullied"

Here is my take. I'm not sure about the use of "Allah Akhbar" as I never heard it in daily use in Saudi. I did hear "Insha'allah" all the time, even I used it a lot when booking flight tickets. Will the ticket arrive? Will I arrive safe? Insha'allah. whe saying "let's go" we also used to say "Yalla" often". So the use of Arabic around anyone near the Arab world isn't too much to be analysed.

What matters more is which branch of the faith he adhered to. To my knowledge Iran is majority Shia, however, Iran is absolutely not Arabia - the people are totally different owing to their Persian roots - I know a lot will confuse Iran and Iraq (especially in the US Government) there is a radical difference if they are Shia. The Shia in the east of Saudi are genuinely the underclass - I had hours of chat with Shia friends about Islam but was told to be careful about it.

I really think Friday's OEZ was a different crime to the other ones, which are more worrying and part of the chaos unleashed in Germany. It had more in common with the Winnenden "amoklauf". And I am no Islam, apologist. It is wahhabism which is dangerous.

His father said that the family is not religuous. Therefore the answer to the question 'which branch of the faith he adhered to' is very probably: none.

23 minutes ago, Catastrophe said:

His father said that the family is not religuous. Therefore the answer to the question 'which branch of the faith he adhered to' is very probably: none.

1 hour ago, jeremy said:

I really think Friday's OEZ was a different crime to the other ones, which are more worrying and part of the chaos unleashed in Germany. It had more in common with the Winnenden "amoklauf". And I am no Islam, apologist. It is wahhabism which is dangerous.

Then that proves my point about Munich OEZ. I'd be more worried about the axe and bomb attacks, myself.

6 hours ago, rohit_2543 said:

TT Libtards don't find it sickening enough, nor does Frau Berkel.  'Syrian Migrant' had absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM or terrorism. It must be true because Merkel says so.

I'm very worried on what you write here on TT. It seems to me that you need to meet good a therapist to bring your peace of mind back. I'm not trying to offend by suggesting it, I'm serious: being in constant fear and hate is not normal for you. And when all people get depressed, then populists come to power. They didn't however prove to have solutions which bring the country back to safety. What they can do is to suppress media so that they stop reporting about terror attacks and you have false information that there are no more. While many of us want to be lied instead of facing a bitter truth, this is not going to happen in Germany. You hate Lügenpresse but when besorgte come to power you will be arrested just for saying "Lügenpresse". So wird es...

The "libtards", i.e. people who prefer freedom (liberty), treat terrorism as an avalanche in the Alps: avalanche doesn't give a shit if you hate it and you can't stop avalanche by revoking its residence permit for Germany. Instead they build infrastructure to prevent avalanches falling on ski resorts and settlements. They close some roads for winter and supply mountaineers with accurate avalanche information.  And when the avalanche falls, the rescue services do their best to save people in need. Yet still a dozen die in the Alps each year as a result. This is life.

Mussolini tried besorgte methods with Sicilian mafia, arrested random mafia bosses, but failed. After his death the mafia recovered back in a full power. Only democratic government was able to finally suppress mafia in Sicily, this took 70 years. Yes, we don't want to wait that long, but this is life.

@yourkeau You have never read the "most recommended" comments on leading "high brow" newspapers, including Independent, Welt, Focus, DM, have you dear ?

Had Telegraph not closed their comments section you would find there as well.

Far left activists like you are real threat to the society, who are busy rationalizing the terror acts.

3 hours ago, Catastrophe said:

the sad thing is that these days most of the parents will deny or are genuingly unaware that their kids had gone down the religious Devil Path. It could be true in this case..who knows these days

6 minutes ago, rohit_2543 said:

@yourkeau You have never read the "most recommended" comments on leading "high brow" newspapers, including Independent, Welt, Focus, DM, have you dear ?

Had Telegraph not closed their comments section you would find there as well.

Far left activists like you are real threat to the society, who are busy rationalizing the terror acts.

Please read my post. It's not about comments or far right/far left. It's about real solutions that work.

In Germany, if you don't like the press, you are free to start your own press and provide fair reporting.

If besorgte come to power, first they close Lügenpresse and second, yes, they close your own press as well.

10 hours ago, Taffthedigger said:

Apparently I am "dumb" for putting it this way. I appreciate that this has now been elegantly pointed out... all these years I had these nagging doubts... restless nights. No more. Tonight I sleep the sleep of the enlightened

No-one said you are dumb!

The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

as1-copy.jpg.4a90f5cd080ba73fda8f20ad86c

Photo caption of Ali Sonboly’s Facebook page created by him with the Turkish flag (update July 23rd 2015) hovering in the background

They initially introduced his name as a western name “David S”. Then his name changed to Ali David Sonboly (which sounds western) when his real name is Ali Daud Sonboly/Sunbuli which is an Arabic name (better pronounced Sunbuli) and has an exclusively Arabic meaning: ‘from the wheat kernel’.

Sonboly is no Iranian. He is Syrian. His Facebook page showed that he is pro Turkey’s Islamists. That, plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched. He is also not a teenager as they show us, but an adult as videos showed. 

Examining clan Sonboly and even Sonboly’s own Facebook (archived here) we find no persian flags hovering anywhere. What we find are Turkish or Syrian flags or the combination of the two, just like the shooter’s Facebook shows. These are Syrian Islamists who are pro Turkey’s Erdogan. We also find Arabic and not a lick of Persian as their main language. This is unlikely a ‘Sonboly’ of the Persian variety.

Ali Daud (not David) Sonboly, did not simply have a  fetish for the red colored flag or the crescent moon. His clan is of Turkish origin living in Syria. Go ahead, peruse each of their Facebook pages yourself and see.

The case for this clan’s love of Turkey’s Erdogan is ironclad. Plus he lived in the Turkish neighborhood and his Facebook shows he was in Germany’shauptschule college since 2011. He did not arrive there just two years ago. Someone up there in Germany’s government is fibbing advertising him as an Iranian which would make him a Shiite Muslim. This is done in order to avoid repercussion. Imagine Germans finding out that Turks and Syrian refugees who are entering Germany by the droves are the real culprit? For Germany, it was time to sweep it all under a Persian rug.

1 hour ago, sr5dnptylno said:

The Munich Shooter’s Facebook Including His Family Background Shows He Is NOT Iranian But A Syrian Islamist Pro Turkey

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

as1-copy.jpg.4a90f5cd080ba73fda8f20ad86c

Finally, a different approach and wiev from official news and story. I´m not saying this side of wiev is real truth, but must admit it is something to think about. For me official story does not stand and there are a lots of , for me , inconsistencies. 

I´m folowing this theme on Forum from the start and didn´t want to interfere in discussion following some advices from here " Do not make assumptions without all facts! ". Tuth is, we will never know all facts, we will know what we need to know and what is "healthy" for us.  Somebody have said here " German´s journalists are inexperinced". No, they are not, they give us, what they are instructed to give us-like every other media in every other country. They need to calm people and avoid panic, in this case civil war.

If I have learned anything through my life, I have learn  that nothing is as it looks like. Nothing ! Especially these politic games.

I went through a war when I needed to went through a childhood, than moved to another country which was bombarded after 2 years of my coming, 2 years ago I came in Germany / Munich, and now I need to be carefull when I come out on the street, will I be blown up in bomb attack, hit by bullet, stabbed, get axe on my head...

Do not get me wrong, I have a lots on my shoulders and after all, I still do not hate people or any religion / nationalities, I´m just becoming realy tired, angry and pissed off on this political games, people loosing lifes for NOTHING, we are just collateral damage for higer goals which always has something to do with money.

So many people coming in Europe is becoming a serious problem especially with these "lighters" and "attacks of  mental unstable people" every single / second day. This needs to be solved and stopped as problem number one or we gonna have a new war in Europe and somebody obviously wants that..Thes people who are arriving every day are not guilty, they are used and will end up as colateral damage...

I understand both sides and every is right-Germans/ Western Europeans are angry with reason, as they are loosing their own country with so many strangers, but other side is also right-they broke in their homes, destroyed their grounds, lifes, future...all without question " Can we come in ? "...Now we are entering in your house without question !

How to avoid explosion, is there any real chance to avoid it or we came to the point without coming back ?

Definitely we must not alowe fear to take over our lives, or we are dead , but last days, in Buses, U-bahns, streets you can notice people looking at each others, especially in "darker people" with doubts and big question :" Am I safe next to you? "

How can this be stopped without hate, violence, loosing innocent lifes ?

There's "something for everyone", politically speaking, in this tragedy.  He was clearly a fan of Breivik:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

It's almost certain that he would latch on to anything that justified his actions in terms he understood.  That means he left behind a trail that lets everyone use his actions for their own political arguments.

OMG
"He did not arrive there just two years ago." No, really? An 18 year old who was born in Munich, grew up in Munich and went to school in Munich did not arrive there just two years ago?? This is shocking, really, I'm speechless.

And everybody who posted an Eiffel Tower or 'je suis charlie' in January 2015 is secretly working for the french secret service (or whatever they are called), according to this logic.

As the germans would say: Oh dear God, please throw down some brain. Or bricks. Just make sure you hit them.

Are the media also lying about the victims ? The fact that a third of them were Turkish and most of the others were, shall we say, not blond, blue eyed Aryans. ? If he really was a Turkish/Syrian Jihadi he must have been really thick to choose a place with a high concentration of migrants instead of westerners. Just sayin' ...