Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy cannabis in Frankfurt

71 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, dumbbell said:

cmon, he is just asking for weed not cocaine...

I dont see any difference of taking weed or liquor. they all make you get high dont they?

Totally agree, but be that as it may it doesn't change the fact that it's really dumb of the OP to be asking about this stuff on a public forum. Honestly not sure how he/she expected otherwise.

@babylon_pirate , the good news is that your ability to track down illegal things in the States will directly translate to your ability to track down illegal things in Germany. Go where shady people go and follow your nose, I'm sure your spider-sense will be tingling the moment you walk into the Bahnhofsviertel.

12 minutes ago, dumbbell said:

cmon, he is just asking for weed not cocaine...

I dont see any difference of taking weed or liquor. they all make you get high dont they?

well I always preferred cocaine.  Weed made me feel like I was dying - I'd get all cold, and one time had a seizure.  Safe?  not for everyone

the point is, liquor is legal, weed is not.  The attitudes about drugs here are very different than they are in the US.  It's more hush-hush among people who imbibe, and you sure as fuck don't dish out advice about where to buy on a public forum.

@More tea, Vicar?what you describe is a state of decriminalization when it comes to possession.  Caught in the act of buying?  I'm not so sure your light attitude will wash, as at the very least, they're likely going to want some kind of testimony regarding the deal so they can bust the seller.

12 minutes ago, Porky Pine said:

@More tea, Vicar?: What a charming post.
Anonymous chat forum, my hind foot.

Feel free to give the OP all the tips you want.

Oh diddums.  Did you give me a little neg?

How is telling someone where they should go where they may be able to score some incredibly unsafe thing?

Are the cops scanning this site and know the personal details behind each poster? Are they now gonna stake out THAT VERY CORNER in Frankfurt with a mug shot of the OP in order that they can make the arrest?

Who gives a fuck???!!!!

No doubt you also don't order from Amazon in case big brother learns what kind of nappies you like and sells the information to DM so they can ATTACK you with loyalty vouchers.

8 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

The attitudes about drugs here are very different than they are in the US.  It's more hush-hush among people who imbibe, and you sure as fuck don't dish out advice about where to buy on a public forum.

I don't smoke (anymore, gave it up like 6 years ago for a variety of reasons, none of which were related to health by the way), but this hasn't been my experience here at all, both seeing people smoking pretty openly in public and having friends who do the same.

But to @More tea, Vicar?'s point, the thread isn't about the consumption of marijuana (which, in Germany, is legal), or the possession of it (which is decriminalized in certain amounts by Bundesland), but the purchasing of it, which is pretty illegal across the board. However silly that may be.

At the end of the day, the police have better things to do than to utilize vast surveillance resources to track down some dumb American tourist who's trying to score a little green.

@babylon_pirate, try Reddit.

3 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

@More tea, Vicar?what you describe is a state of decriminalization when it comes to possession.  Caught in the act of buying? 

Er lisa, where in my post did I recommend buying pot in front of a German cop?

4 minutes ago, SA_Drone said:

I don't smoke (anymore, gave it up like 6 years ago for a variety of reasons, none of which were related to health by the way), but this hasn't been my experience here at all, both seeing people smoking pretty openly in public and having friends who do the same.

But to @More tea, Vicar?'s point, the thread isn't about the consumption of marijuana (which, in Germany, is legal), or the possession of it (which is decriminalized in certain amounts by Bundesland), but the purchasing of it, which is pretty illegal across the board. However silly that may be.

At the end of the day, the police have better things to do than to utilize vast surveillance resources to track down some dumb American tourist who's trying to score a little green.

Good points, thanks.

Can't help but asking, why did you give up?

@More tea, Vicar?
"Anti-alcohol, anti-tobacco Nazi."  Thanks for the laugh! :D
This thread is a welcome break from those concerning axe attacks on trains and other current events.

1 minute ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Can't help but asking, why did you give up?

Honest answer? Dude I bought from moved away and I couldn't be arsed to find someone else. :P

16 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Lisa actually it is legal in Germany. 

If it was legal.. you could buy it infront of a cop!  

In The IOM, Its legal to buy a crossbow...  but not Legat to fire it!

Just now, SA_Drone said:

Honest answer? Dude I bought from moved away. :P

And there was me thinking you had gone all mature and got kids an all, or had a bad experience on that strong Dutch shit which you get in London these days (and which is really unpleasant).

1 minute ago, SpiderPig said:

If it was legal.. you could buy it infront of a cop!  

In The IOM, Its legal to buy a crossbow...  but not Legat to fire it!

POSSESSION of small amounts in Germany is legal.

Not buying, selling or growing.

13 minutes ago, SA_Drone said:

my FRIENDS who smoke are open about it, in the privacy of their homes/cars/whatever

at work or in new acquaintance context?  no.  In the US people will often discuss their pot habits with whomever, whenever (and this is not new, eg since legalization) but here I have never heard such a thing outside of closer relationships. 

I actually had one colleague (rather on the young side) who told me he'd NEVER smoke weed as "you just never know what you're getting"

so cute :)

OH!  and I love the way many people mix their weed in with tobacco to roll a joint.  also cute

@SA_Droneyou're quite a bit younger than I so maybe it's a demographic shift...and I AM in Bayern...but from what I've seen it's not an open thing here.

6 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

And there was me thinking you had gone all mature and got kids an all, or had a bad experience on that strong Dutch shit which you get in London these days (and which is really unpleasant).

Nah. Though I love beer, I actually preferred smoking to drinking. Not nearly as unhealthy for you as alcohol by a country mile, and you aren't debilitated for quite so long and in quite the same way as when you're drunk. I did have a bad experience but that was after I lost like 120 pounds and completely misjudged my own tolerance and faceplanted into the floor after getting lightheaded from a particularly strong, particularly huge hit. Lung capacity of a singer, heh.

Barring my first year at university though, I was always an infrequent smoker. It's nice now and then, but aside from that one point in my life, it was a handful of times per year, max. If it were legal here I'd probably do it once a month or so, but I don't really feel a huge need to. Maybe next time I'm in Amsterdam on business I'll take an evening and find a quiet coffee shop off the beaten path, if non-touristy ones even exist.

17 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Not buying, selling or growing.

So... I suppose  the Bud-fairy has a lot to answer for!

15 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Er lisa, where in my post did I recommend buying pot in front of a German cop?

look. someone is posting looking to BUY weed and your post makes it sound like "ohhh...all you silly people are being mean and stupid.  IT'S NOT ILLEGAL"

then you backpedal...

whatever, it's not that kind of friday

8 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Generally: No, it's not. Never was. CONSUMPTION is legal.

The possession of medical marijuana is legal, but at present less than 400 Germans are authorized to purchase marijuana in pharmacies. Cultivation and possession can be permitted to scientific institutions or administrative bodies. And pharmacies can obtain a special permission to sell cannabis or cannabis based medication – to above mentioned patients with a permission.

In all other cases, prosecution CAN be dropped, but it has not to be dropped. That's a big difference.

"According to the Narcotics Act (BtMG), the cultivation, production, trade, import, export, dispensing, sale, acquisition and possession of all parts of the cannabis plant constitute a punishable offense."

"The German Government prohibits the consumption of cannabis and the individual provincial governments desist from prosecutions at their own discretion, for example, where the offender is guilty of a minor offence, if a prosecution is not in the public interest and if the found narcotic was ascertained as being for personal consumption in a small quantity.

However, even with these rules governing tolerance, people must be wary of prosecution for small quantities."

https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/legal-status-cannabis-germany/

And even if there will be no prosecution for possession at the end of the daythe police has to investigate and they will, for example, give their investigation results to the "Führerscheinstelle". And that can mean MPU, drug screenings etc. 

If you need it for medicinal purposes you can apply to the Bundesopiumstelle to be allowed to grow it for personal use only. The application itself is not to complicated (1 or 2 pages), the rules are more complicated (30 pages.)

1 hour ago, lisa13 said:

look. someone is posting looking to BUY weed and your post makes it sound like "ohhh...all you silly people are being mean and stupid.  IT'S NOT ILLEGAL"

then you backpedal...

whatever, it's not that kind of friday

Lisa, pls quote correctly.

12 minutes ago, More tea, Vicar? said:

Lisa, pls quote correctly.

you are an asshole

seriously.  you just are.

1 hour ago, lisa13 said:

you are an asshole

seriously.  you just are.

what cos I asked you politely to quote me correctly?

what is wrong with you?