Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy cannabis in Frankfurt

71 posts in this topic

Still the HBF? Is that the easiest spot to buy. I got some pretty good last year right around the corner. Is this still the case? I will be there from August 4-17.

Oh yeah, it's always a good idea to go on a public forum asking where you can score some drugs.

It's definitely Friday, folks.

The location must have changed by now. Just ask a nearby policeman for Directions. They'll be glad to help.

Thank you for that great response!!! You really could not think of anything better??? Go back to Berlin and Munich . I wasn't asking for smart ass comments. Any other creative responses you can think of? Must be a slow day in your mothers basement.

Please people, dont get bent out of shape folks. It was a question for people in Frankfurt. Not Munich or Berlin. Why waste your time? Remember it is legal in a lot of places in the USA, and I enjoy smoking. Get over it.

Why is "mom's basement" considered derogatory? One could write a comment sitting wherever they want. Obama's basement, Merkel's basement, or even at the Frankfurt HBF. :lol:

24 minutes ago, babylon_pirate said:

Thank you for that great response!!! You really could not think of anything better??? Go back to Berlin and Munich . I wasn't asking for smart ass comments. Any other creative responses you can think of? Must be a slow day in your mothers basement.

No one ever does - its a freebie...

I think there are a lot of Police around that area..  You may want to consider other sources.

2 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

Why is "mom's basement" considered derogatory? One could write a comment sitting wherever they want. Obama's basement, Merkel's basement, or even at the Frankfurt HBF. :lol:

I'm sitting in my beautiful garden!  and it's friday...ah yes. friday

21 minutes ago, babylon_pirate said:

Clickety, for real??? 

No, not "for real". Just to demonstrate your shifted views to you. Too complex obviously.

You need some punctuation marks to comprehend? Here we go: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a scumbag pervert.

Because we will NOT going to tell you where to find a 12 year old in  Frankfurt? You're not the brightest one, are you?

Get lost

Beleidigung is a criminal offence in Germany, too. You better stay where you are.

cmon, he is just asking for weed not cocaine...

I dont see any difference of taking weed or liquor. they all make you get high dont they?

43 minutes ago, Porky Pine said:

As Forest Gump would say, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Oh do fuck off.  Who are you? Mother Theresa?

Did your big sister die from a smack overdose?

I really do hope you are an anti-alcohol and anti-tabacco Nazi as well.

And if you can't ask fellow English speakers on an ANONYMOUS chat forum where to score a joint, then where the fuck should you?

39 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

yeah actually you do appear to be stupid.

weed is legalized many places in the US but NEWSFLASH:  it's not legal here.

Lisa actually it is legal in Germany.  You can get caught with a little piece or bag and it may well be below the fairly generous (even in Bayern) minimum amount.

What you can't do is grow and sell.  I am sure this has been discussed ad infinitum on other threads.

(I really don't recommend trying out if the next cop knows his law that well, though.)