Second Ausländerbehörde now open in Berlin

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys - I thought you might be interested to know that the Ausländerbehörde in Berlin has opened up a second location near Mierendorffplatz to deal with certain types of permits. You can read more about it here:

http://www.redtapetranslation.com/new-location-for-the-auslanderbehorde/

If you have an appointment coming up or you book one, just look twice at the location in case it's not on Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24 anymore. Also, if you plan on walking in, make sure you choose the right office.

Here's an RBB press release in German:

http://www.rbb-online.de/politik/thema/fluechtlinge/berlin/2016/07/auslaenderbehoerde-bekommt-aussenstelle-in-charlottenburg.html

Cheers,

Kathleen Parker

Hi guys,

I am going to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis (as EU Blue Card holder) and need to send documents to the Ausländerbehörde. I see that this newly opened branch is now responsible for it, however I am not sure to which address should I send documents. 

If you look at the contact info box here you can see that Mailing Address is still Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24, 13353 Berlin. I have tried to contact Ausländerbehörde via contact formula but no response yet.

I wonder if someone knows if the documents has to be sent to the Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24 or to the Keplerstraße 2 ?

Thanks for help,

Vardan

Just wanted thanks for the good tip. This is great news for some of my friends that don't want to queue at 5am in the morning anymore... :)

@vtor I would stick to whatever it says on their website pal. It's Germany remember ;P !

Hi guys
I don't suppose any one knows if the waiting situation is the same as the Ausländerbehörde at Friedrich-Krause-Ufer.
That is, to get there at around 2am, wait for a number and get one at 4am to then return at 7am to wait around for your appointment.
Is it the same waiting situation as the one in Keplerstrasse 2? Do we also recieve a number at around 4am or is it at another time?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Kel

On 26/07/2016, 17:18:22, vtor said:

Hi guys,

I am going to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis (as EU Blue Card holder) and need to send documents to the Ausländerbehörde. I see that this newly opened branch is now responsible for it, however I am not sure to which address should I send documents. 

If you look at the contact info box here you can see that Mailing Address is still Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24, 13353 Berlin. I have tried to contact Ausländerbehörde via contact formula but no response yet.

I wonder if someone knows if the documents has to be sent to the Friedrich-Krause-Ufer 24 or to the Keplerstraße 2 ?

Thanks for help,

Vardan

Which address did you send the application to in the end?

On 1/23/2017, 7:27:02, kodo said:

Hi guys
I don't suppose any one knows if the waiting situation is the same as the Ausländerbehörde at Friedrich-Krause-Ufer.
That is, to get there at around 2am, wait for a number and get one at 4am to then return at 7am to wait around for your appointment.
Is it the same waiting situation as the one in Keplerstrasse 2? Do we also recieve a number at around 4am or is it at another time?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Kel

Good to hear things are the same as in Frankfurt at last check.