Does deregistering burn my free to work visa?

34 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, kapil354 said:

I read there are more than 250k people in Germany without health insurance. 

Just trying to test how important HI is. 

EU law says that EU Health insurance is valid in DE. But DE law does not accept a non-German HI.

For me it is all too confusing :)

Kapil do you really think that you're the first person in Germany who is considering buying cheaper insurance in Poland, register their car in Romania and use German infrastructure paid by the Freiers who do not cheat the system?

19 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Kapil do you really think that you're the first person in Germany who is considering buying cheaper insurance in Poland, register their car in Romania and use German infrastructure paid by the Freiers who do not cheat the system?

Apologies @yourkeau if you feel hurt in some way. 
You are right many people would have thought about it.

1 hour ago, kapil354 said:

Apologies @yourkeau if you feel hurt in some way. 
You are right many people would have thought about it.

No worry, I am not hurt, I live in the Middle East, people here try to cheat as much as they can.

Example: we have Bürgerversicherung here similar to UKs NHS, but there are several health providers like German Krankenkassen. Every citizen is automatically insured as soon as they live in the country.

So, what many Israelis living abroad do is come here to get expensive treatments for free without paying anything into the system. To prevent this, there is 6 months waiting time from the time of arrival into the country or 3000 euro one time payment (very cheap, no?).

8 hours ago, engelchen said:

Then don't answer! 

Great, more moronovirus. :wacko:

You keep asking for advice about your citizenship application, do you actually care if any of it is accurate?!?

You obviously have absolutely no knowledge. 

You guessed wrong.

The Meldeamt forwards the new address (or unknown) to the Finanzamt as well as for foreigners to the Auslanderbehörde. Even Berlin manages to do this. 

WARNING TO ANYONE NEW HERE: THERE SEEMS TO BE SERIOUS CASES OF MORONOVIRUS GOING AROUND. FOLLOW SUCH USELESS ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Ok, so I am sharing an opinion and have to deal with people insulting me, nice.

Anyways, any of you can share any official information, link, news link, etc where it shows that the government is checking the address registration records against the visa database and doing something with that?

I would love to learn more about that.

1 hour ago, travelerworker said:

Anyways, any of you can share any official information, link, news link, etc where it shows that the government is checking the address registration records against the visa database and doing something with that?

Sorry, but no official link is necessary.  We all know the rule.  Because a few people may get away with violating the rule, which happens to be a reasonable one, does not mean you should encourage someone else to try and get away with violating the rule.  Stop encouraging people to put their visa status in jeopardy. 

6 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Sorry, but no official link is necessary.  We all know the rule.  Because a few people may get away with violating the rule, which happens to be a reasonable one, does not mean you should encourage someone else to try and get away with violating the rule.  Stop encouraging people to put their visa status in jeopardy. 

I am encouraging nobody to do nothing, just sharing my opinion.

I am just curious about the whole thing, I have never seen in the news something related to this, so I want to know more.

It is clear what is the rule, I just want to know how it is applied.

14 minutes ago, travelerworker said:

I am encouraging nobody to do nothing, just sharing my opinion.

As @engelchen pointed out above, your opinion is based on a false assumption.  Reread what she said.

I am just curious about the whole thing, I have never seen in the news something related to this, so I want to know more.

Then google it for yourself.

It is clear what is the rule, I just want to know how it is applied.

Sounds like "I know we are supposed to wear a mask under certain conditions, but are they really enforcing it?“  :blink:

1 minute ago, BethAnnBitt said:

As @engelchen pointed out above, your opinion is based on a false assumption.  Reread what she said.

Then google it for yourself.

Sounds like "I know we are supposed to wear a mask under certain conditions, but are they really enforcing it?“  :blink:

ok, if my opinion is based on a false assumption, can she or you prove it? I guess no. 

I did google and found nothing, but you know, I am a moron...

Have a nice day :)

On 7.7.2020, 08:41:17, TurMech said:

But Abmeldung removed the Center of living status automatically, doesn't it?

Since you revived this thread, here is a question about it. 

Should one continously stay in Germany for 6 months without leaving, after a trip abroad for 6 months, as if he/she leaves again, even for a short trip, 183 days limit will be passed? 

No de-registration is assumed.

In the meantime, my question still remains open :).

2 hours ago, TurMech said:

In the meantime, my question still remains open :).

I guess the true is that nobody knows.

I haven't seen on the news anything related to people losing their visas because of this, neither read on forums or heard from friends about this...that is why I said I guess is not really inforced/checked. 

Again, I guess, it is ok to go out for say 5 months and came back rent a place, live there for a couple of months and then go back...but again just guessing based on what I know :)

Thanks, but i am more after some concrete information. Probably you don't know, but @engelchen is known to be a renowned expert on such topics, although she is a very aggressive lady on this platform. :)

1 hour ago, travelerworker said:

I haven't seen on the news anything related to people losing their visas because of this, neither read on forums or heard from friends about this...that is why I said I guess is not really inforced/checked. 

Then go ahead, ignore our advice and go forward.

BTW, a friend of mine did not know about TT back then, so she came back to Germany assuming her residence permit was still valid. It wasn't as she moved out of the country and deregistered. Long story short, she played dumb and got temporary entry permit. Well, she did not plan to stay longer in the country anyway, so it worked for her.

4 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Then go ahead, ignore our advice and go forward.

BTW, a friend of mine did not know about TT back then, so she came back to Germany assuming her residence permit was still valid. It wasn't as she moved out of the country and deregistered. Long story short, she played dumb and got temporary entry permit. Well, she did not plan to stay longer in the country anyway, so it worked for her.

My friend, I am going nowhere, I am just sharing my opinion. I am telling you, there is no official or informal evidence that they are checking that, that is all I am saying.

23 hours ago, TurMech said:

@engelchen is known to be a renowned expert on such topics, although she is a very aggressive lady on this platform. 

Very true!

On 8.7.2020, 06:54:56, engelchen said:

Then don't answer! 

He didn´t answer - his gave his opionion/guess/view, making very clear that it was nothing more. Which is perfectly fine whether you like it or not.

On 8.7.2020, 06:54:56, engelchen said:

WARNING TO ANYONE NEW HERE: THERE SEEMS TO BE SERIOUS CASES OF MORONOVIRUS GOING AROUND. FOLLOW SUCH USELESS ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

What advice? There was no advice given. Just his opinion. Mindboggling that you can´t see the difference.