Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A birthday party fit for a Queen yet again

7 posts in this topic

Sunday, 19.06.2016 at 4.00 p.m. St. Catherine’s Church Katharinenplatz 5 70182 Stuttgart.

St. Catherine's Anglican Church, will observe the 90th birthday of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, with an afternoon of fun, musical, and spiritual activities.  There is no charge... all are invited.  

4.00 p-m- A Party fit for a Queen.... games, snacks, etc... activities for all ages.

5.00 p.m.... Evensong of Thanksgiving.... An English language liturgy with music and scripture readings, but without formal sermon or communion. 

5.45 p.m.... The Cutting of the cake, and singing of Happy Birthday.

Throughout the afternoon all may have their photograph made with 'Her Majesty'.  ( a lifesize paper cut out...)

For a few (hilarious) seconds, I thought this was for real.  Ha. Could someone please confirm that the genuine celebration is going to be any better. 

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

For a few (hilarious) seconds, I thought this was for real.  Ha. Could someone please confirm that the genuine celebration is going to be any better. 

Oh dear, @snowingagain you've gone and put me in the corner with old duffers now...

I haven't a clue who any of these are (with the exception of the Queen and Noel Edmonds)

Should I make it to the UK this summer, I'll watch my p's and q's when in the pub

as I could very easily upset someone by assuming they are talking about a TikTok starlet when

in fact, that would be a politician.

6 hours ago, HH_Sailor said:

Oh dear, @snowingagain you've gone and put me in the corner with old duffers now...

I haven't a clue who any of these are (with the exception of the Queen and Noel Edmonds

Fear not, it is a spoof.  Funny because many of the actual acts are fucking awful.  But Rod Stewart, Diana Ross and Queen will be there, grandpa. 

2 hours ago, Elljay said:

I had to google Noel Edmonds.:ph34r:

He was the only one I recognised!

Liked the Kirtsie Allsop, no doubt be telling the Queen about how to dump the kids on others and how changing the decor can help increase the price of her house.