Laim outdoor English playgroup

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like to invite English speaking parents in laim to come to outdoor playgroups. There are 2 indoor playgroups that seem to dwindle in the summer. So with enough interest we could start an outdoor playgroup that meets regularly in one playground or a few places in the immediate area.

Post if you are at all interested and I will post again to form a Facebook group or plan a play date.

HI!

I'm Paola and I come from Italy. My daughter is 8 mo so probably she is still too young for a playground but we are quite new to the city and I'm very interested in anything could help us to socialize a bit!!

Hi,

is this group happening? My baby is 10 months old and we are new in the area, would love to join a playground group!

Hi Trixche,

actually this group has never started but you can join the Facebook group "West is best", it's a quite new community of Moms living in the West side of Munich. We try to organize meetups or to promote any events in the area Mum&baby friendly.

Moreover, an english playgroup meets every Thursday in Obermenzing (easy access with S-bahn)

Here is the link http://wp.carolinenkirche.de/gruppen-und-kreise/eltern-kind-gruppen/west-muenchen-mums-and-tots/

We love to go there!

I hope to see you, I have a 13 months old girl :)

Paola

On 11/17/2016, 10:59:55, lapao said:

Hi Trixche,

actually this group has never started but you can join the Facebook group "West is best", it's a quite new community of Moms living in the West side of Munich. We try to organize meetups or to promote any events in the area Mum&baby friendly.

Moreover, an english playgroup meets every Thursday in Obermenzing (easy access with S-bahn)

Here is the link http://wp.carolinenkirche.de/gruppen-und-kreise/eltern-kind-gruppen/west-muenchen-mums-and-tots/

We love to go there!

I hope to see you, I have a 13 months old girl :)

Paola

HI Paola,

Thank you so mucho for the info. I will check the group on Facebook. That's great! I'm living in Obermenzing, I will try to go next week! Hope to meet you!

Beatriz

Hi there! Have just requested to join the FB group, but the link to the Obermenzing playgroup (okay, it's four years old) leads to an error page. Does anyone have any links to English-language play groups for 4-5 year olds in Munich (ideally in the west, but happy to travel). Google is not being particularly helpful here.

Hi

We have a group of English speaking dads in Munich (about 6 at the moment) and we try and do play dates on the weekends. The kids are the moment are between 2-3 years old, welcome to join if you want. We organise it over whatsapp so PM me if you´re interested.

Thanks