Thursday talking table - English every Thursday in Einewelthaus bar in Munich

25 posts in this topic

Weekly multi-cultural English-speaking meeting in a traditional Bavarian Wirtshaus not far from Munich Central station. Generally a few native speakers of English, mostly Germans and other nationalities who speak English fairly well or better. General conversation between half a dozen or more people. If you feel like spending a low-stress evening speaking English, just come along. A great way to make new friends and ask questions about living in Munich.
Thursdays from 19:30 at the  Altmünchner Gesellenhaus, Adolf-Kolping-Str 1.
Ask any waiter/waitress for the English-speaking Table, and you will be warmly received.

Maike Doll: 089 4481467   doll_maike@yahoo.co.uk
Chris Costello: 089 63497835 TTT_English@t-online.de

Hi English speakers!

I'd like to join this Thursday.

I'll be there (assuming it is still at the Altmünchner Gesellenhaus)

See you then!

I just thought I'd post to say the last time I joined was quite pleasant... and I intend on joining again this Thursday!

See you all then. 

11 hours ago, Hokken said:

Hi guys!

Are the meeting still on the agenda ?

Yes indeed - see you this evening if you come along. We don't reserve a table, but should be easy enough to find - if not you could ring me on 01520 744 91 93

The Altmünchner Gesellenhaus has reopened, but those who have looked at it were not impressed. So we are still meeting in the bar at Einewelthaus, and would be pleased to see some new faces.

Hi Fra90, sorry for the late reply (preoccupation with dentists). Yes, indeed, we will be there on the 24th Deo Volente - look forward to seeing you!