Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

884 posts in this topic

I can't make it in the end. I fell and my ankle is swollen and hurts. I am currently icing it but I will not be going anywhere as a result. I was really hoping to meet up, can we postpone for next week or even the following? Sorry about tonight!!!!

Hi ladies,

I’ve been living in Munich on and off for about 3 years (been travelling a lot for work). I’m now permanently living here, and working from home so it’s difficult to meet new people. Would anyone be interested to go to any of the Weihnachtsmarkt on Friday or Saturday?

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Hi ladies, 

I'm a bit older than 45 (2 years more...) when it's OK, I'm looking for native English people to practice the language. And I'm keen to meet new people. I'm going to go to Weihnachtsmarkt.

Hello Ladies!  so glad to know this group exist! I would love to join in the merriment, meet and make new friends.  I'm also in my late thirties and it looks like Munich will be home for me now as the other half is a Bayern Native :) .  When is your next meet up?  Obviously English speaking here however I welcome anyone that want's to communicate in German as I really need to start speaking this language fluently.  Please do get in contact or drop me a note! 

p/s do you also have a facebook page or whatSapp group that would be easier to get in contact with?  Have a  wonderful Sunday, lotsa hugs

Hello all!  We'll try to squeeze in another meetup before Christmas break.  I'm proposing next Wednesday (14th) at Tollwood at 6:30, if the weather is nice.  I'll post an alternate location on the weekend if the weather for next week doesn't look promising.

Please reply if you are planning on attending,  Friture - we don't check id, no problem if you're a bit older! :)

Hope to see you there!

Hi all

I would also like to join the merriment next Wednesday.  We have recently moved from Australia to Munich for my husbands work and are here long term with our 3 kids.  I am also 45 (when I remember my age). Do you have a particularly spot you meet at Tollwoods ?  

Looking forward to meeting you.  

Hello,

I'll scout this weekend for a meeting place and send the details on Sunday, as well as Plan B if the weather doesn't seem inviting to be outside.  I'll also send by personal message my phone number/whatsapp details to everyone who has indicated they will be coming, in case there are any problems meeting up or anyone is running late.

See you soon!

Hi all,

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.  It seems like we will switch to Plan B as the weather forecast is rainy and cold?  

Regards,

Virginia

Hello all,

I waited until today in case the weather forecast cleared up, but Wednesday looks like it could be a rainy evening - definitely not ideal for a Christmas market.
I would suggest Cordo Bar at Fraunhoferstr Ubahn at 6:30 as a Plan B.  It looks like there are 6 of us planning on going (zimmer, vanvan, beags, nic p, virginiahei and myself).  I'll call to make a reservation - if anyone else is planning on joining, please let me know and I'll adjust the reservation as needed.

Looking forward to Wednesday!

Certainly @stomp , happy to have you join us!

The reservation is under the name Monica.  I'll have a red coat and purse visible on the table to help spot me.  I've also sent everyone my contact info, in case you need directions or anything. 

I can bring the little Toytown sign i printed out last time to help recognize the table...