Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

935 posts in this topic

Reservation booked at 6:30pm under the name Alison at Kilian's Irish pub - Frauenplatz 11

馃槂

Here have been a couple of cancellations today so given the small numbers I think it's best to just wait until the next meetup in a couple of weeks.

Hi ladies,聽

Been a while. What say you Oct聽12th, Wednesday as hump day, for a little meet up? 聽The usual 6:30pm?聽

Any recommends?

Hello. I would love to meet some of the wonderful ladies in this group. When is the next meet up?

Hello. I would love to meet some of the wonderful ladies in this group. 聽However, from the previous message thread I cannot tell the date聽?

Hi Nlal,

Last post was for yesterday, Oct 12th.

Due to lack of people, and as requested by some, we will meet聽next week,聽 Oct 19th, Wednesday, 6:30pm. Location to be announced later.聽

As usual, any recommends?聽

So, I'm proposing

Oct 19th, 6:30pm

L'atelier Art &聽Vin

Westenriederstra脽e 43,聽M眉nchen

(Near Isartor)

hi,

given the lack of replies above, i don't know if this will take place tomorrow. but if it will, i would like to join and meet you all.聽 any place is fine for me.

have a nice rainy day! :)

a.

Hi aaaaaa,

Theoretically,聽based聽on聽earlier聽responses... there may be up to 7 ppl joining tomorrow so it will still be happening. However, ppl do show up late or can't make it last minute... I've printed聽a happy Toytown sign this time so just look for the sign on the table. 聽Location and time is written in my last msg.聽

Cheers and see you all soon

Vanya

Technically, next week will be the聽next meetup. However, I will be away next week so I'm proposing to聽meet up the following week after.

Nov 9, Wednesday.

At Deja-Bu,聽http://www.deja-bu.de

6:30pm.聽

Hello everyone

I moved to Munich 5 months ago only. Would be happy to get to meet you all. I am in my thirties, have a 3 years old and work in communications. I am currently at home, however, my husband works in the evening which makes difficult to go out. I will try to make arrangements. I so much need to get out and meet like-minded women. Iam from Brazil.

Hope to see you all soon.

Ana

Hi Ana,

Do join us for an evening of chilling! We're a small but easy going group of ladies. A聽reminder to all who can make it... do text me so I know how large a table to reserve.聽

Nov 9, Wednesday.

At Deja-Bu,聽http://www.deja-bu.de

6:30pm.聽

Sorry, make that at Vino e Gusto. Deja-Bu is completely full for Wednesday. I've tentatively mreservation聽for 5.聽

http://vino-e-gusto.com

Herrnstr. 52 /at the corner to聽Hochbr眉ckenstr. 14

Hi ladies,

Due to the lack of presence, (it will be just Ana and I), I'm聽going to cancel this week. Should I hear more show ups for next week, 聽Nov 16th, then something will be organized.聽

Apologies Ana for聽rescheduling.

Cheers聽

v

Hello everyone,

If you are still open to new people joining, i would really enjoy meeting some new people. 聽I have lived in Munich several years am in my early forties and have two kids. 聽I could meet up on November 16th.

Hope everyone has a nice day,

Sandra 聽聽