Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

884 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, camlough said:

Is it alright for women to are slightly older than the given age number here to join?

2 minutes ago, Metall said:

What if a woman is way older, in fact? Join permitted? :D

Very good questions girls!

I also feel somewhat "unwanted" by the title of this thread - maybe we should start a group for "mature" women? :)

Hi ladies,

I believe the point of the age designation was to keep the group in a limited generation range so that conversational topics could be more easily formed. I'm sure, if you think you are on the same mindset of the specified generations, you may join and see if you vibe well with the rest of the ladies. One is not bound to come every meet up and no IDs will be checked. 

The next formal meet up would be next week on the 25th Aug. 

Hi,

I'm busy this week and won't be able to organize the Thursday's meetup. Not sure if Elissa will be back to organize. If anyone feels like organizing this week's meet up, by all means, go ahead.

I'd be happy to organise something for this week, although I suspect a lot of people are away as it has been very quiet on this thread in August.

if anyone is interested in catching up let me know, perhaps by tomorrow night and I will book somewhere central.

Maybe we should just wait for the next planned meet-up on Sept 8th, more people will probably be back then as well.

Week of Sept 8th works well for me.  I'm happy to send around a suggested meeting place as it gets closer, if Elyssa isn't around to organize.

On 18.8.2016, 15:31:17, Vanvan said:

Hi ladies,

I believe the point of the age designation was to keep the group in a limited generation range so that conversational topics could be more easily formed. I'm sure, if you think you are on the same mindset of the specified generations, you may join and see if you vibe well with the rest of the ladies.

Condescending much?

Interesting. So 30-45-year-olds have conversational topics that differ greatly from those of, say, 50-year-olds or 55-year-olds?
Sounds rather close-minded to me.

But what do I know. I'm long since out of that 30-45-year-old range! And not the least bit sorry to be. :D

Apologies to those who misunderstood my words. I didn't give the group the name. As mentioned previously, feel free to join if you're interested in the group. 

Alison, Monica, do organize/suggest the next meet up if Elissa doesn't make it on time.  I might still be able to join for the 8th meet up but won't stay long. 

Hi ladies,

The next planned catch up is for September 8.

I don't know that many places but I can recommend Reed Cafe - Hohenzollernstraße 12‎ München, it's a quieter place, good for talking :).

Otherwise Monica (or anyone else) might have some good suggestions. 

Let me know if you're coming and we can make a reservation.

Hello - sounds like a good choice.  I can hold any suggestions until the next meeting :)

I'd like to come, but it seems that a work meeting is being booked until 8:30 or 9 that night, so I'll be quite late.  If people are still around at that time, I will definitely be ready for a cocktail by then!

Let's meet at 6:30pm.

Change of venue though because the other place is only going to be open until 7pm tomorrow.

So new place is Kilians Irish Pub, Frauenplatz 11, 80331.

Still waiting to see if I've confirmed a table but since it will be early we should be fine, we can just meet near the entrance.

see you tomorrow!