Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

773 posts in this topic

Hi ladies,

We are due to meet this Thursday (14th) at 6:30. Vanya has suggested: http://www.restaurant-alter-hof.com/events/wine-bar/.

and I think it is a great choice given that it is going to be cold and rainy! We will save Monica's lovely rooftop bar for our next get together as hopefully the weather will be better!

Could you please let me know if you can join (I made a reservation for between 6-8 people)...so if it is more I need to tell them!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Elissa

Hi all, I was wondering whether there would be a catch up next week or whether a lot of people will be away...

Hi Ladies,

Unfortunately, I will not be around this week but if someone would like to organise a meet up on Thursday then please go ahead and do so!

The next one will be on 11 August at 6:30...venue TBC (hopefully the weather will be good).

Elissa

Is there anyone interested to hang out after the rampage/panic attack last week? Perhaps delaying it a week if everyone's out if town and busy anyway. 

I'm happy to just wait for the next one, sounds like a lot of people are away anyway.

See you guys in August :) 

Hi Ladies,

What a great idea for this group.

I am mid 40's have been in Munich for 6 years and staying, would love to join the next outing!

-Maureen

I'd be able to (finally!) make it if it's going to be on and if I may suggest, somewhere in Westend would be even better!