Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

1,075 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies,

Next meetup on Thursday July 30th, at 6:30pm. A picnic at the Kabinettgarten behind the Residenz.  

Vanya

Hi Ladies, 

Anyone up for a meetup on Wed 12, Aug, 2020 at 6:30pm, again at the Kabinettgarten behind the Residenz. 

Hi all! :D Just checking in if the meetups are always Wednesday evenings?  Catrina here and just wanted to put it out there if any one wanted to meet up for a coffee or wine anytime soon?  Wednesdays are tough for me to meet in the evenings, and so I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up on any other week day perhaps?  I do fall under this branch of 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich :) I would love to meet up for a chit chat, perhaps coffee or even a walk if the weather permits during the week.  I can make evenings work too however Wednesdays is not something I can manage.  If you have the time and are looking to make a friend, just inbox me here and we can take it from there.  p/s to the Admins of this group - I am unsure of the rules, so if this post is not allowed, please let me know and I will take it down immediately.  Looking forward to hearing from you ladies! warm regards!  (pp/s also open to Skyping if meeting outside is not conducive due to the current situation)

Hi, 

You are all more than welcome to post/suggest any meetups relating to the Forum Topic here.  

Hi ladies, 

Anyone interested in meeting up next week Thursday 6:15pm at Spice Bazaar (Marstallplatz 3)?

Vanya

Hi ladies,

Happy Oktoberfest Season!

Next meetup will be on Thursday October 1, 6:45pm at Paulaner am Nockherberg. Dirndl's are optional! 

Hi Ladies, due to Covid restrictions and the increase in cases, the meetup on Thursday is cancelled.