Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

1,061 posts in this topic

Hi ladies! Happy New Year (I know I know, it’s already middle of Feb). Somehow I stopped receiving notifications from here so sorry for being MIA! I’ll be on vacation next week, but will try to make it to next meetup!

xx

Hi ladies, i moved to Munich at the end of January and just now starting to get settled and venture out to meet new people outside of work.  Would love to join the next meet-up when it is scheduled.

Thanks!

Gina

Hello everyone,

Time for the next meetup! This time, we'll try out a brand new winebar/restaurant for everyone, since it only opens on Monday next week. Hopefully a great new discovery...

Wednesday, March 5, 6:30pm
Jolandas Vinothek
Kazmairstr. 28 (Schwanthalerhohe Ubahn)

Let me know if you're joining so that I can adjust the reservation as needed. See you there!

Hi, count Lisa and me in pls! 

Yep, that's the 4th of March. Wednesday.

On 27.2.2020, 20:55:01, mickeyd126 said:

Hello everyone,

Time for the next meetup! This time, we'll try out a brand new winebar/restaurant for everyone, since it only opens on Monday next week. Hopefully a great new discovery...

Wednesday, March 5, 6:30pm
Jolandas Vinothek
Kazmairstr. 28 (Schwanthalerhohe Ubahn)

Let me know if you're joining so that I can adjust the reservation as needed. See you there!

Sorry everyone, I forgot that this was a leap year when calculating the date! Next time will just look at a calendar... Yes, it's Wednesday March 4.

Hello all - see you tonight! For new people, I've sent you contact info, just in case.