Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

976 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies!  Ursula, I am already on your list, but would you please add a +1 for me?  Thanks a bunch.  Looking forward to seeing you all!

Hello Ursula, 

My wife isn't on Toytown yet but she would like to come so can you +1 for her please?

Sorry my wife couldn’t make it as she had a German Exam today and we ended up practicing and lost track of time.  I hope the event went well? 

Hi - are there any similar men's groups? I'm probably a little more unusual - I'm a 'Hausmann' - I've left my work in Boston and moved here for my wife's job (she is German) - I will start working, but there's no hurry and also I must be fluent in German for my work - so I'm in intensive 4-month full immersion - regards to everyone - Kevin

7 hours ago, Kevin Galie' said:

Hi - are there any similar men's groups? I'm probably a little more unusual - I'm a 'Hausmann' - I've left my work in Boston and moved here for my wife's job (she is German) - I will start working, but there's no hurry and also I must be fluent in German for my work - so I'm in intensive 4-month full immersion - regards to everyone - Kevin

You expect to be fluent in 4 months? 4 years if you are good! I am also a hausman so perhaps we could start something? 

Hi ladies, 

The next meetup will be on Oct 23rd, 2019 at 6:30pm

Spice Bazaar

Marstallpl, 3. (Near the National Opera theatre)

Vanya