Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

1,026 posts in this topic

Welcome back from summer break everyone! Unfortunately I can’t make it this Wednesday. Until next time! 

Have fun :) 

Hi Ladies, 

Next meetup will be Sep 18, 2019

At 6:30pm

Polka 

Pariserstr 38 

Cheers,

Vanya

Hi Ladies!  Catrina here and just wanted to put it out there if any one wanted to meet up for a coffee or wine anytime soon?  Wednesdays are tough for me to meet in the evenings with you ladies (I have only manage to come by once sometime back).  And so I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up on any other week days perhaps?  I do fall under this branch of 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich :) My main attention at the moment is pull into attending German lessons in the mornings and searching for an administrative job, so with that said, I would love to meet up for a chit chat and have lunch or tea during the week.  I can make evenings work too however Wednesdays is not something I can manage.  If you have the time and are looking to make a friend, just inbox me here and we can take it from there.  p/s to the Admins of this group - I am unsure of the rules, so if this post is not allowed, please let me know and I will take it down immediately.  Looking forward to hearing from you ladies! warm regards! 

Hi Ladies, 

It's finally time to wear your dirndl!

The next meetup will be at the Oide Wiesn. Unfortunately, table space is limited, and since last week's meetup, there's only a few spots left.

Tuesday Oct 1,  6:30pm around the Ferris wheel and the Oide Wiesn Entrance. 

4 Euros/person to cover the table reservation and the entrance band. 

Those who want to take up the last few seats, pls tell me so I can save you an entrance ticket.

Those who want to meet up earlier, please arrange among yourselves. You are welcome to figure it out on this forum. 

Vanya

At the Wiesn: between the Ferris Wheel and the Old Wiesn entrance #1, across from the Geldautomat

The next meetup will be next week:

Wednesday, Oct 9, 2019

6.30pm

The Cave - Musik Bar & Grill, Nikolaistr. 9a

(U3/U6 Giselastr.)

It's Karaoke starting at 8.00pm.

I'll make a reservation under my name so please let me know if you are joining.

Ursula