Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

773 posts in this topic

Just wondering if the next meetup would be next Thursday (May 26) - which is a holiday/long weekend - or the following week? 

Love May and all the holidays!!!

Hello Ladies ,

I moved to Munich from 3 months only ,new to city :)

I would like to meet new friends , is there any date for gathering ? I would love to join 

Emy

Will be outta town 26th Thursday for a weekend trip.  If it gets swapped to the following Thursday June 2nd or whenever the next time, I'll be there! 

Another bank holiday!!!! Crazy

Ok - lets do the 2nd June...!

I was thinking of this place: http://www.heyluigi.de at 6:30?...it has been recommended by a friend - apparently really good cocktails and food. 

Please let me know who is coming and I will make a reservation!

Hi Ladies,

I'm an Aussie who has moved to Munich in the last few months and would be interested in joining the group and meeting people around my age 😃.

Alison

Will be outta town this week as well.   Thursday June 2nd works for me. Else, I'll be there the next time! Hey Luigi looks nice! 

Hello,

Elissa, are you making a reservation?  It seems that there are six of us who have confirmed (Elissa, mickeyd, vanvan, virginiahei, stephinmunich, beags), though might be some more interest before tomorrow.

I have a workshop right nearby that ends between 6:30 and 7, so I will be a few minutes late.

Looking forward to it!

Hello!  

I just discovered this thread. Pity.. A few days too late as I missed the get together. I would be happy to join in on the next one. I am also happy to organize if there is interest. 

I am a 38 year old Canadian. I recently moved to Munich and am here to stay.  I am interested in meeting other ladies. I am not working yet so am also available to meet up during the week.

Please get in touch if interested. 

Cheers!

mk

So not sure when Elissa's back from the UK but theoretically speaking, the next meetup's Thursday June 16th. Are we up for it? And if so, where? 

I can't make Thursday but could do Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Has anyone been to The Potting Shed? It's a quiet little place that does burgers and drinks etc..