Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

775 posts in this topic

Well, I'm in the same boat :) If there are more people wanting to meet on 3rd May, I'm available. If not, the following week (not Thursday) could work for me too. Hope to see you soon.

I'll try to make it... Tuesday this week could work for me, but would arrive late.  Next week is reasonably flexible at the moment - generally can't do Wednesdays but otherwise open.  Looking forward to another meetup!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry for the late reply. I think next Thursday 12th May. I will suggest somewhere closer to the time - unless anyone else would like to go somewhere!

Best, 

Elissa

Thursday sounds great to me... this week at work is going to be nasty, I'll be very ready for a few hours of relaxing by then!

Hi there! I have been in Munich two weeks and definately need some girlfriends in my life in Munich! 

My boyfriend works ALOT so i would love to meet up with you all!

I am 38 years old Aussie (recently British) and hairdresser living in Neuhausen and working at Salon Pauli at Odeon Platz. Let me know when the next meeting is, i work til 8pm on thursdays and have sunday/mondays off.

I'd really like to know where we're going too. Let's start the brain storming earlier rather than later. So we've got Thrusday at 6:30pm, which was taken from the last time we met. What do you gals think about... 

1. Tambosi (@ Odeonsplatz)

2. Vapiano downstairs or bar Comerical at the Fünfe Hofe 

3. Fedora Bar (near Marienhof) which is somewhat larger of a restaurant so probably easier to make a last min reservation. 

open to other suggestions. 

It seems to be a bigger group this time - as I recall Tambosi is nice for small groups, or when the weather is warm/dry enough to sit outside, so might not be the best choice for this time (but worth holding on to for future possibliities!)

Skip Vapiano. I just asked and we can't make reservations there. I think Bar Comerical may be even smaller than Tambosi. So that leaves us with Fedora. Anyone got a better suggestion? Fedora is more a casual restaurant but I don't see why we can't just hv drinks there. 

I can't seem to find Elissa,  the founder of this group. So I've taken initiative and made a reservation for 8 ppl at Fedora Bar & Kitchen (Ledererstraße 3, 80331 München)

6:30pm under my name Vanya. 

Currently I believe we've got on the list:

Elissa88 (?)

Vanvan (+1)

Mickeyd126

Quaryn 

Virginiahei 

2+ just in case. But anyone else? Please add to this list if you're not on it. 

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late response! It has been a very busy week! Ok - is everyone still able to make it tomorrow. Is there anywhere in particular that you would like to try out? If not, I will choose somewhere central so that everyone can meet...

Looking forward to it!

I'm still going to try to make it, but may not escape from work until too late.  Vanya - if it's ok with you, I'll send you a text when I'm done to see if the group is still at Fedora.  Hopefully can make it - if not, definitely next time!

Hey folks, I'm afraid I'm not going to make it.  I seem to be fighting off a cold (just got up from a long nap), and I just don't have the energy, plus I'd hate to infect anybody.