Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

884 posts in this topic

Thanks for the fun night, everyone!  Great to meet some new people.   Looking forward to the January meet up. 

Happy holidays!

Happy 2017 everyone! Hope you enjoyed a beautiful and relaxing holiday.

As mentioned last year, our first meetup in 2017 will be on 18th Jan, 6:30pm.  I'd like to suggest Park Café at Sophienstraße 7 (Stachus S-bahn) 

Do give me a heads up if you are joining so that I may eventually reserve a table for us. 

Cheers,

Vanya

I can not make this date, but will definitely be at next one.  I had such a fantastic time at the last dinner.  

Hi !

Will try to join as well. In Munich since 3 years but new to the group ! Looking forward to meet you all.

Annie

Great!  So I made a reservation for 8 under Vanya Chan at the Park Café for this Wednesday Jan 18. See ya all on Wednesday!  

Am flying into Munich late on the 17th, and wondering whether I am game enough to brave my first day of the cold to join you all. Too late to RSVP?

Do try to come! This restaurant/cafe is large enough that I can recount the day of and reconfirm the table reservation.    

Sophienstraße 7 (Stachus S-bahn) 

Time: 18:30 (6:30pm)

Reservation under Vanya 

Tel: 01570327000 in case you need a contact.

There will be a Toytown sign on the table for better identification. 

Do you have room for one more? New to both Munich and this group, would love to join :) 

Hi! I too am new to Munich and this group. I know it is very last minute, but would it be possible for one more? If not, I totally understand and will attend the next event. Thank you! 

yep, I'll be confirming the table tomorrow morning, so you are all still welcome to join. 

So far I've counted:

Jpid

Anns

Kimbalina

vmelchers

KiwiKate

mickeyd126

//ani

blackout

Farm girl

Beags

Vanvan

If I've missed anyone, do say so. 

Hi there. Looks like I've just missed out on the meet-up this evening. Would really like to join in at your next event. I've recently returned to Munich and keen to meet new people. Enjoy your evening everyone. Looking forward to meeting you soon :)

Hi. So the reservation was made for 12 but it's quite a big restaurant with biergarten like benches. I'm sure we can squeeze in one more. If you can make it, by all means show up. 

Turned out to be a great evening gals! Thanks for joining and hope to see ya all again soon!

Great night guys. 

If you wanted to sample another culture, New Zealand's national day is in February and one of the kiwi expats here is organising a hangi. You'll have to google for a decent explanation, but its essentially a long slow process of cooking food in the ground. 

Anyway, hopefully the link below works, otherwise look up on: Facebook, Waitangi Day, hangi and Feb 4th. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1573178072698174/1585503081465673/?notif_t=admin_plan_mall_activity&notif_id=1484701998855430

You don't have to be a kiwi to join in the fun. Might see some of you there!