Meet up for 30-45 year-old women permanently in Munich

242 posts in this topic

Hi ladies, 

I have been in Munich for two years, and although, I have made some friends, I am looking for other permanent women to hang out with sort of in my age group (no offence to anyone younger)! Winter is over and I am really looking forward to getting out! I have therefore created this group for women in their 30's/40's. I would suggest that the first meet up takes place next Wednesday evening starting at 6:30 at a place called La Kaz on Ligsalzstraße 38, 80339 München. Please let me know who (if any) are interested and I will reserve a table. 

I will try and organise something every two weeks so it allows people who can't come to be able to come to the next event. I will also try to organise different places over Munich. 

I look forward to meeting everyone who is interested!

Wednesdays are a little challenging for me, so I'll need to confirm a bit nearer to the date, but definitely be interested!  hope to meet you there :)

Count me in too! Thursdays would probably be easier for me as well. But I'll try to come for a bit on Wednesdays if the date stays. Thanks, Elissa, for organizing! 

Hi Elissa!

Thanks for taking the initiative in setting up this group.

Count me in! Looking forward to meeting everyone.  

Hi Ladies,

Is everyone still up for meeting tonight?! If not, and if tomorrow is easier, let me know and I will change the reserveration to maybe next Thursday...does that suit everyone better?

Hi Ladies,

Ok - so a new date for meeting will be next Thursday 21 April at La Kaz on Ligsalzstraße 38, 80339 München. I hope you all can make it. Please let me know so that I can make a reservation for a table!

Thanks again for organizing, Elissa.  It was lots of fun tonight.  Much missed girl talk and great drinking. Till next time with more sausage wine! 

May not be relevant, but next Thursday is a holiday, and a lot of people take a long weekend to take advantage. :)

Hi I´m Susy, 37 yrs old,I´ve been living in Munich since January 2016. I moved cause my company asked me to. I love the city and I like my job and same problem for me in finding people who stays here permanently to make friendship and go out for coffee, dinner...I would like to join this group!! Where and when is the next meeting? I agree that next Thursday is a bit difficult as date, I´m travelling for the long weekend too...

Susy

Ohhhhh! I did not know that!!!! Thanks for pointing that out. Ok - 3rd May? Does that suit everyone? Or would everyone prefer if we met the following week ?

Susetta - thanks for your message. Of course we would love you to join...hope the dates suit you!